Fareportal, their main number and company Cheapoair and 1 (212) 478-0335

Nice find @drwat as always.

1 Like

Just found that they replied to my email with this information:

Dear Passenger,

Greetings from Travel Desk.

As per your email request for an alternate number has been acknowledged.

Thankyou for contacting us.

Kind Regards,
Keith
Travel Desk
1-800-792-8131

The 8131 number leads us to another website/alias, theairlinesticket

We also find that it seems to be connected to ASI Aviation LLC which seems to be a dead business.

Edit:
it MAY be possible they are ASI Aviation Inc, however I cannot confirm this and will look into it more. As of 6pm EST, they seem to be closed and not answering their phone.

3 Likes

So Fareportal has their own Travel help desk similar to the company that will not be mentioned with the Travelerhelpdesk? will look into those websites thanks.

managed to waste about an hour on the 8131 number before work and got a bank account under the name SKYFLIGHTCHEAP LLC
they told me they would call back tomorrow to confirm the money had gone through and the booking made

3 Likes

Mind messaging that account to Chronus if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Did some digging but other than the numbers like the copyright and mail and email haven’t found connections yet? but will do more digging because the numbers similarities are very suspicious going to investigate employees and the rest of my research but they have the same website setup and little details that are very similar to Fareportal just need more details.

2 Likes

SKYFLIGHTCHEAP LLC

Current Alerts For This Business

Pattern of Complaints:
BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints

2 Likes

Lovely

So after some good ol’ Googling, I’ve found this:

Googling “sky flight cheap LLC” gave me some leads, primarily their BBB page, a com website, and an info website. Their BBB lists an alternative address, 3415 Custer Ste 114 Plano, TX 75023, and a complaint alleges that the number (844) 820-4849 belongs to them. Googling this number leads us to a yelp page and a scammer info thread. I have not called this number yet, so it is possible that they lost the number, or gained it recently and it also happened to have some dirt on it. I also got the number (844) 845-7044 from the .info site, and searching this one did not give anything interesting.

Searching for the 3415 address did not give much in terms of information, however the 1400 Land DrPlano, TX 75093, USA which was on the picture I was sent did. This is where it gets tricky however, as there are many explanations that can come from this. However, for the sake of investigating this company I will share some of the public information I found. The building seems to be owned by a Jagdip Dave and his family, Rekha Dave and Mohit Dave. This is according to Clustrmaps. It also gives us a contact number of (972) 612-1528. Another thing that this site gives is this information:

“This is a business registration address for seventeen companies”

So it is possible that Dave owns a lot of businesses, legit andor scam. Or he owns a few, and lets others use his address as an in-USA base or whatever, remote place idk the term. However, according to this Texan taxable entity search it lists Jagdip as the registered owner (search skyflightcheap LLC to get this information) We get nice information such as the taxpayer ID of 32064744256, SOS file 802805968.

Lastly, searching for “skyflightcheap LLC” gives different results from what I initially searched. I found this thread, which seems to branch into yet more rabbit holes.

3 Likes

Thanks. BTW last name “Dave” is not pronounced the western name “Dave” but pronounced as “Daavaiy” or Daavé
https://clustrmaps.com/person/Dave-81l5ug

1 Like

out-8448204849-1004-20220815-235907-1660607947.7025.wav - BayFiles sorry the call audio its their headset issues but she wanna report my number lmao

2 Likes

Lmao great I bet you made her day and mine too.