Fake Paypal Email

Scam Number: 863-250-7010
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Email from Paypal Invoice # 2724543 Amount: 886.36 USDT

Terrible accent and hardly able to understand him, Alex Parker. Also very loud call center. Oh, my they are very stupid! They say somebody bought crypto. Of course, they cannot confirm your name nor can they tell you the account number or to what it was charged. Told Harry I do not have a Paypal and he wanted me to connect to him to refund the money because now somebody else has opened one in my name. DUH!

2 Likes

863-250-7010 … 2:16 pm Central … I am on the phone now with “Adam” … :laughing:

1 Like

Then there are Harry and Simon who are just as dumb.

Calling 'em :laughing:

1 Like

Told me my name was John Wilson. Bwahaha!

Really confused them by saying it was my order. He had no idea what to do.

Still answerin’! I just spoke to Sam. I still have not gotten Alex Parker! I’m gonna ask for Alex Parker this time.

1 Like

I have talked to at least 20 different guys. The usual foul mouth sex talk when they hear my voice. This is why I took a break and only do this two days a week now. Only so much I can take and not have it affect me.

Finally I got a guy whose accent was very thick. If he said his name, I could not understand it. He called me “maderchod” and this is the first time any of them have cussed me in Hindi. I responded, “Yes indeed, I am the maderchod who dry-fecks your mother’s a@s for a measley 5 Rupees on G. B. Road in Delhi. What a cheap rundi your mother is!” He finally hung up at that point.

They keep answerin’. They must not have the ability to block calls, or they have the ability but do not know how to block calls.

Yeah @JusticeinTexas, when I call scammers, I must be in the mood and have the time and energy. I understand what ya mean. Sometimes when I am feelin’ particularly spiteful, I like to mess with scammers if I have the time and energy. Sometimes even if I have the time and energy, I just am not in the mood to mess with 'em and want to spend my time in other ways.

1 Like

Still answering. Fun to troll. Wait time is NOT 2 minutes as robot states, more like 10secs. lol

Ask to talk to “KEVIN MILLAR” lmfao.

Called back from 669-300-3436 so hit that number up, also

1 Like

On it. Ask to speak to “Ben” too btw when calling main number… dude very angry - wasted 2mins of his time, just spent time cussing back and forth lmao.

1 Like

I’m on it like a red-tailed hawk on a half-dead rabbit! I like CALLBACK numbers! :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, they are very foul mouthed especially to women.

Jack Wilson answers the 669 number.

Same! @Hviezdoslav

1 Like

Mr Jack Wilson didn’t answer me, yet at least. :frowning: wanting to get a personal “refund”. TextNow VM.

Be advised, I messaged PAYPAL SUPPORT on twitter - as I’ve already spoken to them days ago, told them about this number. :slight_smile:

Adam answered Nort…Paypal. Whoops.