Fake Paypal Email

669 called, was calling a different scammer, calling back and he’s not answering already within a sec, fucking hell lol.

Ha! These dumbasses are so incompetent. Their ineptitude is hilarious! It is funny when the criminals cannot keep their stories straight.

863-250-7010 … Just now some guy answered, and he started screaming at me at the top of his lungs when I mocked him! I let him scream for a couple of minutes and when he paused to take a deep breath I informed him that his anger pleases us. He hung up. Awwwwwww, are we hurting the feelings of these criminals?

1 Like

1 Like

863-250-7010 … A guy just answered and I informed him that our TOP-NOTCH friend Jeff has reported your VOIP phone number to your provider Twilio. He started SCREAMING LOUDLY. I thought maybe he might have a heart attack or stroke! Finally he hung up. I just let him scream to his heart’s content. Ha! Thanks for looking up the number and reporting, @MehNamesJeff!

1 Like

Ofc anytime.

called amazon beforehand

Can’t believe I fucked it up lol, oh well, replied with the correct info lol. Now to wait for a reply.

I spoke to them for around 40 mins wasting their time and eventually at the end towards payment I said I have all your details I know what your wearing and they started panicking all rushing around one computer, I literally knew nothing.

1 Like

Still active, one of them just screams into the mic some random shit then laughs.

1 Like

Haha! Hilarious, @Xesus! I lie to criminals all of the time!

@MehNamesJeff, they are gettin’ slap-happy at this point!

Woo-hoo! I managed to get them shut down in hours.

1 Like

Great job, @MehNamesJeff! In your faces, PayPal scammers!

I just logged in today and I wanted to see if 863-250-7010 is active and being answered today.

1 Like