Fake Covid Stimulus AND Debt Relief

458-854-4011 – Offer to get your stimulus check for a piece of it and also eliminate your debt. Creeps. Heavy Indian accent which was hardly understandable. Did not understand the difference between Portland, ME and Portland, OR. OOhhh, having fun calling these folks back over and over. Of course they want your whole SSN and your credit card info. And it does not matter what number you push.

It’s still in service, guess I’ll be spamming them.

• * first I thought it said death at first.
  • Ok this is an interesting story of mine:

So I called them and pressed '3'. Then the woman was like, can I know your name so I said Bean Pastie in a stupid voice - how stupid of me haha. Then 'she' looks up my name, then next thing I hear is 'Scammer in a baby voice doing: hello? hello??

@chris-windowslive#191669 HAHA! Keep spamming them! They are so stupid.

@JusticeinTexas#191674 I will do! It’s really funny!

@chris-windowslive#191676 Sometimes you will get Ashely or Jonathan the robot who sound American.

@JusticeinTexas#191679 Yep, that’s correct, I just press 3 and annoy them everytime they hang up LOL!

@JusticeinTexas#191679 I just played Sonic Green Hill Zone (Earrape), they just hung up fast.

@chris-windowslive#191683 Chris can you help me to spam 844-477-0999 they are selling medicines drugs to US citizens without any doctor prescription, which is very dangerous for anyones life. and doing scams too.

@chris-windowslive#191683 Whooo, do not say anything about their Mama!!!

@JusticeinTexas#191698 It’s funny when you call and just annoy them like no tomorrow.

They just either hang up or give a lame response.

@rc1708086#191687 They don’t seem to answer anyone.

@chris-windowslive#191683 They think that they can out talk or out insult me. Never ever will happen. They just give up.

@JusticeinTexas#191707 I’m just calling and calling them

@JusticeinTexas#191666 I called them 3 times by now. First two times were Indians, and then I surprisingly got an American-sounding guy “Jonathan” at 5:48 PM EST. They keep answering lol. For some reason, the Indians got really upset and screamed at me when I kept inquiring about the state of scam industry during tough times of Covid-19 outbreak in India. I was also inquiring if they know any other scammers and if the latter got Covid-19 or died from it at all? Really had them upset for some reason!

@scamterminator2021#191720 THey are listening in to the robot calls because when I say stuff to the robot they start swearing at me over the recording. I have called at least 150 times already. I do not swear. I just call them dummies and retards and ask why their mama’s dropped them on their head three times. Then I say things about Covid and their mama’s. I tell them I can smell them thru the phone. They get all sexual and I just laugh at them and say is that the best you can do, idiot? I ask to speak to someone who can speak English or who is not of a certain ethnic background.

I am up to 35 calls. They are a silly bunch. My record is a little over 5mins of their time. Too much fun!

@chad1011#191736 THey know my voice. I got the fake website name and it is Wordpress which says it all. None of the links work. The phone number listed goes nowhere but to a hang. up. So fake. Yet they insist that they are not scammers. They are born and bred liars.

Indian scammers. I am talking

@chad1011#191736 @scammerterminator I think they have quit for the morning. What a bunch of losers. They always want to F me and I tell them sure. I have AIDs and gonnorhea and herpes and I would love to share.