Fake Covid Stimulus AND Debt Relief

Their extension is unavailable. :frowning: I think we broke them.

@drwat#191739 I called over 200 times today. I never swore once. Just called them silly names and that seemed to get them more angry than anything. Good to see you!

@JusticeinTexas#191738 what’s their website?

@Zachinquarantine_#191749 Yourdebtreliefprogram.com. It is so fake. The 207 number takes you to a menu and when you press anything, they just hang up. Cheap Wordpress site with fake links.

Here is my audio

Jonatahn Oberoi (Oberoi is a Punjabi surname)

They want complete credit card details.

https://chirb.it/qNNm92

I spam called them so hopefully they come back online

@JusticeinTexas#191730 The sad part is that these scumbags unfortunately scam the elderly or disadvantaged/less educated people in the US. The US Government and most certainly the Government of India is well aware of all the scamming call centers and does not do anything about it. It would be a very easy fix: 1. US and EU must hold India and Pakistan accountable, break all trade with them and impose severe sanctions up until the scam situation is resolved. Literally, if they are forced to deal with it, they would. 2. Core and most affluent scam bosses should be arrested all over the world similar to how Israel was arresting and harassing Nazi criminals after WW II. 3. VOIP providers in the US are also well aware of scammers and provide services to them. They too should be fined severely and arrested. Very rarely do they get fined at the moment. I feel like VOIP firms here are coddled and treated with some kid gloves. Show trials should be staged for them and entire groups should be imprisoned. I guarantee you that with enough political will and determination the problem would be fixed easy in 2-3 years.