Ebay refund scam +1 844-313-2841

Scammer’s Number:+1 844-313-2841
Domains Used:https://ebaycustomerservices.business.site/
Extra Info:active see domain

2 Likes

It does not matter what number you push, you get the same guy. They are only answering sporadically. He went right for the Play Store. I said I have a flip one. What is your bank. I said I wrote a check. CLICK>

1 Like

“Peter”? :joy:

Yes, Peter. Really a Mensa candidate there.

He called me back on (606) 441-1643‬. I called him back and started messing with him, but I heard a phone ring and he hung up. Probably another one of us. :laughing:

2 Likes

my grandfather got scammed like 2000$ from these ebay guys i will not stop we will ruined these guys scam business.

2 Likes

He is asking me the name of the gunshop. Also, he asked if the guy cashed the check as if somebody would send a gun without doing that first. Idiot has no idea what an AR15 even is so I had to explain. Of course, Ebay does not deal in any firearms for legal reasons, obviously. Gave him the name of a gun shop in Helena so he could Google it. He has been on the phone with me for 20 minutes already. What a dope. He is buying everything I am saying. I finally called him out on the firearms thing and he said I KNEW YOU WERE A WHORE! I just laughed at him and said sure you did, sugar. You wasted all this time for fun. Then I used a few expletives about his mama which really pissed him off and he hung up, the coward.

1 Like

After 5 calls asking why he can’t just come pick up his damn drunk mother from my apartment he says in calling eBay and he will report my number.

1 Like

1 ring hang :laughing:HAHA

1 Like

Switched their number to (888) 610-0267

Their business.site page is hosted by Google. I’ve taken the liberty of reporting it to them.

1 Like

Calling … Counter on rings a lot

1 Like

After my interaction a moment ago, now the call drops as soon as I pick a number.

New # 844-610-0267

1 Like

Says it’s AT&T.

1 Like

Robocall says eBay Actual scam AT&T

1 Like

Ah, got it.

1 Like

Google took their fake site down. Aww, too bad.

Ha ha I said my name is Alice Phallus … He did not know what phallus was sounded mayb indian or afro American … Then I said I wanna speak to white manager … He called back on 866 980 6621 …saying he was legit

1 Like

We had AT&T repersentive verify the AT&T if number which was TR 3424 … WE had 2 phones with “scammer” and legit AT&T he says the I’d number is legit he said to ask for it and he heard it …844-610-0267 legit #

1 Like