Drama.gg: A Toxic and Sad Community

Yes. Even if someone insulted him. It still does not and I repeat DOES NOT, give him any sort of power to be sarcastic about fat shaming & suicide. Even if someone called him fat, Robert was the first to start being sarcastic about suicide.

Sloth was there on the Discord server, and even linked the link to Jedriks profile on this. On that profile mentioned his reports, and he said “already at 24%”. So you cannot claim that he did not know what was happening, he clearly saw the racist & idiotic reports.

A former member of the drama.gg community here.

I absolutely agree with this statement. After the owner of Drama.gg stopped being active, the members gradually gained more control over what they said and did on the site and server. On their website and discord server, you can always find racism, unprofessionalism, stupid claims and stupid viewpoints. I used to find it hilarious and amusing to watch. I still do sometimes.

To be honest, I don’t think that will change anytime soon. They’ll carry on as usual.

Oh yeah, also him “not being a admin”, he did ban users I think, mute & kick, basically moderate users on the discord server. So he is technically a admin.