Drama.gg: A Toxic and Sad Community

Thanks for clearing a few things up. My main problem with the site is the mods seem to let it run wild.

Then it is hetzners responsibility, you should have just reported him to hetzner & moved on. Also, mentioning the fact that all you did was give BadSK attention, and make him want to start new & new hosts.

Hellos,

So, I was a user of drama.gg, and very clearly even on Jedriks drama.gg profile, it says he resigned: https://drama.gg/u/Jedrik.

“Samm and Jen got banned later on” - Might I remind you that there were Logan, Jedrik, Sloth at the time, they all saw the comments and did nothing. And Sloth, and Logan are still apart of the staff team. Logan just said to “ignore it” instead of punishing samm who was clearly violating there own rules.

I understand that now “ThatGuy” (Robert) is a ew mods, but he has said some messed up things as well, and clearly shouldn’t be a admin. Like Robert joking about people fighting for freedom in Russia:

Robert joking about people in Russia fighting for there freedom:

Screenshots_2022-04-03-09-15-43

Robert joking about suicide & fat shaming:

Screenshots_2022-04-03-09-19-21

@Afnan “Sloth” promoted spamming this site with sending the website link on the drama.gg discord server and saying “already at 24%”, aka encouraging more racist, and idiotic reports. I understand that you said he doesn’t encourage illegal activities, and this is not illegal, but it doesn’t may this any less worse.

you’re welcome about the mods, sloth “only” have access to the site no one other have access. and the only “good” and “active” sydney and robert and tell me a single server where mod is perfect, either there will be strict mod or there will be loose free ones

dont tell me u are dumb, hetzner banned his account multiple times. even got fined on his dads card or something i forgot still that kid manages to abuse something everyday

he always prefer to “teach” others with the best way, if i was that dude and sloth just said “your site have blah blah issues you should fix blah blah” i should have just avoided it, but he was just playing with him duh

are u a freaking karen or something? “most of the discord server” does these dark humors not just drama.gg lmfao. if you are that snowflake you shouldnt use discord and “fat shaming” please visit a eye doctor, the clearly shows in the screenshot that the “user” called him fat not him

“it says he resigned:” lie, sloth claimed that he was about to fire jedrik but then he wanted to quit so i was a tie
“logan” is not an admin he have admin tag cuz he financially supports drama.gg and sloth is busy with irl now and then

So if someone calls him fat, that gives him the right to joke about fat shaming, and suicide?

Robert mocked sucide & fat shaming in the process “mocking” him.

Okay, good to know. I don’t know why your calling me dumb because I haven’t been on drama.gg so I wouldn’t know that.

Kinda dumb for him to have admin role, and not be a admin.

Unprofessional, and also the context shows that he saw the racist & idiotic reports.

about kivox, he is a person who is so childish and drama.gg have said “they dont follow or promote abuse” how can sloth know who “abused/said racist stuff” in that dudes site, there were multiple people in it like srsly what sloth can do? he dont know who was attacking so i dont know what are you trying to point out

what the hell? read the screenshot he said “kid from the other side of the world called me fat” do u know what is sarcasm?

If I may speak on this,

I am one of the new mods on the drama.gg server, and I have been a member for just about a year. I have seen the toxic behavior of the community, and I am looking to curb it. I do have power in the Discord server, so I will be starting my mission there, but as of right now, I have no permissions on the forums.

One of the major things I am going to focus on is getting rid of the homophobic/toxic members of the community, and once that is at a bearable threshold, I will start to focus on the threads that bully small hosts.

If you need to contact me about concerns, please do! I am open to feedback while I work with the staff team on bringing drama.gg back to its old glory.

1 Like

I wish Drama.gg all the best to be a great community. It has great potential.

1 Like

He knows what is happening because he’s there typing while everyone is laughing about doing it.

IMO you should kick the skids and stop promoting witch hunts. Thanks for responding!

So…

Where do I even start from.

Both Sloth, and Jedrik said that drama comes with toxicity (link to them saying: https://drama.gg/d/419-dramaggwinterhoaxsummer/62, in reply to “they have soo much toxic members”.) and that the site is literally called drama.gg. So, I find it hard to believe that anything is gonna happen.

Because they said:
“With drama comes toxicity”.