Don't use your real phone numbers to scambait

@Jake00112#53714 A true genius indeed :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been using a burner phone and don’t use it for anything else. The IRS scammer I just talked to knew my age and said I’m married. Lucky guess or did Total Wireless sell my info?

It’s just a privacy thing. There’s no legal ramifications for screwing with these people. You could completely destroy their entire network with no risk of repercussions from law enforcement. No court system will prosecute for crippling an illegitimate business.

@BanterousSor#45695

thanks, good to know. Although, I would like them to try and arrest me so that we could go through the deposition and discovery process. but you are right, if they can delete the computer data, they can source the phone data as well.

@contentdeleted#52987 not recommended they also sell your phone number to third partys to bug the shit out of you.

@BanterousSor#45695 is textplus safe scambait too?

@Aidan#51196 can you help me with the scam bait? I’m new and want to find new numbers. All the ones posted except for a few are not answering. Thank you

@xRampagingdeath#57480

Yeah it is grand, if they block your text now number you’d have to make a new one. But textnow should be fine mate.

I don’t know what is the problem with these Indian people out there. Why they need to scam to earn.

I’ve just seen freetollfree.co mentioned on Reddit, anyone tried it?

Thanks for this post, because of it I’ve set up a new fake email which I’ve used to register to this site and to register to FireRTC. Without it I was planning just to call on my mobile. Any further advice for someone who doesn’t know a lot about computers and has never used this website before? e.g where can I find links to scam pop ups?

is calling on my mobile using google voice set up with a fake email safe?

I’m going to be honest, using Skype as a backup for when FireRTC doesn’t wanna work is good and safe

Is Firertc not workin for uk numbers at this time?

I received many calls from this number and they told me to purchase a gift card for the payment, and someone at the store told me about this, later I came to know they are from India. ( 1-8448882767 )

How can I use anything online for Whatsapp? Should I get a new sim just for this?

@Rajeshi_Gardner What about *67?

@shaquanda#60229 *67 will NOT hide your phone number! Since you’re calling a toll-free number the call is billed to them and so the scammers could have access to your real number depending on weather the provider shares that information with them or not.

I have a trap set up on my personal line. I just decline the call and it forwards to an 800 number and then the service calls me back with their real caller ID.

@muahaha#60322 Very nice! is that an app? also could you fill me in on exactly how you do that? maybe by PM… If it breaks any site rules, please disregard!

Chels

Yeah I use FireRTC