Debt Relief scam 959-214-5892

Scam Number: 959-214-5892
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Debt relief SCAM

Indian call center
hear http://chirb.it/Ar68eq

2 Likes

Book marked :grinning:

Picking up and hanging up. Did get one femscammer who insisted that she was in some city in California. Her accent was so thick I could not even understand her. When I called her out she was adamant that she was legit. She could not give me a website. It was super secret squirrel.

2 Likes

Went thru the scam and she could not spell or pronounce Des Moines, IA. Then she said she really was an American. With that accent! Also, she had no idea what a veterinarian was. Wow. She had great difficulty transferring me to her superior. They have no idea how anything works. Finally got a website which of course does not exist.And of course they never heard of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

2 Likes

In all fairness, I wish I never heard of AOC either.

1 Like

Also used the White House address and she had absolutely NO CLUE. She was trying to verify the address and started crying I CANT DO THIS! SORRY SORRY SORRY. She was dumb as a rock and I am insulting rocks.She could barely read the script. My brain hurts.

1 Like

She was speaking, not in HIndi, but it sounded some kind of oriental. At least to me. What a cheap set up. Loud, crackly, and they could not hear each other let alone me. They really think that they sound American.

1 Like

“(Allison?) from Debt Management Center” 60% is what I could save, 40% of amount owed each month is all I have to pay THEM…

How does anyone fall for this shit lol?

2 Likes

1600 Pennsylvania avenue.:joy:
I just spoke to “randy or Robbie” hard to understand. He sounded… Filipino… Maybe.

2 Likes

My goodness, they spent 20 minutes trying to connect me to the supervisor. He got Pam and I confused. He thought she was the customer and I was the agent. He acted as if he had no idea who she was or why she was transferring me to him. What a mess!

1 Like

OMG THIS LADY CAN’T SPELL “ROGERS” AT ALLLL. And she thought that part was my first name lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I CANT DO THIS! She cried! Now she is trying to connect me to someone else. What a circus! She could not spell Pennsylvania or Washington.

1 Like

Provided details:

Jacob Rogers
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, 20500
January 5th 1991
Last 4 of my “Social Number” 9472

when transferred:

I got “Lyra - account manager”

apparently call is being recorded for bs purposes… typical bs.

1 Like

Can you imagine having these incompetents handling your debt? These are the dumbest scammers ever and that is saying a lot.

2 Likes

My first call was picked up by Indian but second by a Filipino male.

2 Likes

She wants to call me back in ten minutes and I told her to transfer me now or she is losing the sale. She started crying.

2 Likes

I finally called her out for how stupid she is not knowing anything about the USA while trying to scam Americans.

1 Like

apparently the info she got relayed wrong somehow was my dob is jan 1st not jan 5th 1991, 1400 not 1600 penns ave. dumb bitches lol.

1 Like

she’s saying she’s gonna call me back shortly as she’s allegedly having tech issues on her pc. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, I think their village has more than one idiot. I gave them a big story about how my pet Tasmanian devil kept attacking my neighbor so I had to pay medical bills, etc, etc and they were fine with it

1 Like