Debt Relief scam 959-214-5892

Called and got a guy scammer. Really rude from the start. Used the name Marjorie Taylor-Greene and the White House address. He figured out the address and said I must be rich even when I said I was a maid. Called him out as what he is.

3 Likes

Do you have debt? Well, would I be calling for debt relief? Do you have any debts? OMG!!! How dumb are these people!

2 Likes

If they actually got into a college, it’s because someone left the first floor window unlocked

2 Likes

Still waiting for my callback. :frowning:
Terrible customer service.
I just want to solve my $25 loan debt, since I got a loan of approximately $100,000,000 to start up a company stopping scammers like them to which of course I’ve already paid most of it back → $99,999,075 paid back. Sudden financial struggles, tragic! (yet to tell them that is the reason) hehehe :rofl:

2 Likes

HAHA! He also did not know what a veterinarian is!

3 Likes

Why do they think it makes sense to NOT TELL YOU the name of the supposed law firm that they are supposedly working for?

1 Like

wdym lol?

1 Like

They say that they work for a law firm but when I ask what law firm they say they cannot tell me nor can they tell me the website. Makes no sense.

1 Like

i got these scammers angry , last moments of the number was a guy screaming why are you calling before the number went out of service

1 Like

Rookies - stillllll waiting for a call back.