Debt collection scam

Scam Number: (833) 628-0054
Domain Used: www.oliverwright.biz
Extra Info: @Draco shared a letter with me that she received in the mail today from “Oliver Wright & Associates”. This letter states that she owes almost $1,500 to a bank she told me she has never heard of. It reads off as a debt collection letter, but the name sounds like a law firm.

The letter it’s self contains numerous grammatical errors, and run-on sentences. The website it’s self is also suspicious, as a .biz domain is not typically used for debt collection, or lawyer agencies. The website for the BBB regarding this collection agency/law firm has numerous complaints from different people who were also targeted by this scam. I called the United States Postal Inspection Service, and talked to someone there who was able to confirm that this is indeed a scam, and directed me to their website to report it. When you call them, and press them for information they get extremely hostile. To any questions they can’t answer, they simply hang up on you. As of now, they are “closed for the day”, but I’m sure they’ll be back tomorrow.

I almost feel sorry for them. Come tomorrow when they’re active again, they’re going find out that they’re fucking with the wrong people.

3 Likes

Interesting on callercenter.com

833-669-1546

Caller Name:

Free Lookup

Complaint Level

Low

Medium

High

2 Likes

Answers now…

1 Like

They love to yell over you, and accuse you of harassment when you ask them pressing questions they can’t answer. I talked to someone at the United States Postal Inspection Unit, which the scammers balked as not real, who confirmed that Oliver Wright & Associates is indeed a scam, and urged me to report their information on the USPIU website.

Make these femscammer bitches regret the day they decided to send innocent Americans threatening letters.

1 Like

HIT UP!!! all fem scammers

2 Likes

Hit hard!

2 Likes

Keep hitting
Keep hitting them

3 Likes

This happened to me, too. Something like 10,000 debt. I called and played it out. She said there is no such thing as a statute of limitations in Texas and tried to use all kinds of legalese on me that made absolutely no sense. The letter and call I got said that I would be served that afternoon which of course never happened. So I called back over and over and within an hour they too were closed for the day. What a bunch of scum humans.

3 Likes

This happened to me, too. Something like 10,000 debt. I called and played it out. She said there is no such thing as a statute of limitations in Texas and tried to use all kinds of legalese on me that made absolutely no sense. The letter and call I got said that I would be served that afternoon which of course never happened. So I called back over and over and within an hour they too were closed for the day. What a bunch of scum humans.

3 Likes

She wanted to sing with me and she was terrible at it. Her name was Amy. Looked at their website and it looks as if a four year old wrote it.

4 Likes

Thank you thank you … i want them to feel my wrath for sending me that letter :rage::angry::confounded:

4 Likes

Ha, really? I haven’t even bothered to look at their website. I took one look at the top-level domain (.biz), and thought to myself “If that’s a URL to an actual legitimate business, I’ll deep throat my bong.”

2 Likes

I am on their website sending a ton of “requests” for service. HAHA!

4 Likes

:heart:u justice

2 Likes

For those of you experienced with debt scammers, i have another debt scam outfit you can try 888-611-3550. This outfit has been at it for a decade and is not easily baited. They are the type who want specific victim info and will lie about who they are and what they do. I got a missed call several weeks ago and researched them. There isn’t much as far as victim info, but I posted a ton of info at https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-888-611-3550 on the second page.

Read some of the complaints and you can get an idea from there maybe. Have fun!

4 Likes

Same here, sister! We are all in this together! Indian scammers are bad enough but when Americans are doing it to Americans, especially with the way everybody is struggling to put gas in their cars, they make my blood boil

2 Likes

There are a lot of them out there. Hateful people all.

3 Likes

Thank you MK!! :joy:

2 Likes

They have another number – 833-467-0092 and I am sending fake emails now, too. One from Etta Badodicks.

1 Like

There is some old info on them too at https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-432-296-5194

4 Likes