Debt collection scam

Keep hitting them
Im out blew my apps up
To many request 4 apps
Have to wait HOURS
Fuckin shit

2 Likes

GO to their website and start leaving requests for service. Also, going to VM now.

2 Likes

Yeah, they do the old gonna serve you document scam. I have had those done to me on debts that I never owed or one debt from 1999 that was written off because I became disabled. They have tried to say that they will garnish my SSDI, which is totally illegal anyway, for a debt that no longer exists. Sick people.

3 Likes

Their other number ending in 0092… leaving a message now on their page requesting help with a non-existent debt, then to just play the waiting game!

@JusticeinTexas

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have sent 50 of those requests and 34 emails. The names I use are very creative sexual innuendo creations. I asked if they could break a few noses and kneecaps for me.

4 Likes

Hmm… I wonder about my fake debt idea? Any help? In regards to when they ask…
I could then take it from there probably. Maybe to eat at every restaurant in the country… but something in my plan ridiculously/hilariously failed causing this debt? idk. lol. @JusticeinTexas

1 Like

Master of fake debt ideas! Your assistance/presence is requested! LOL. @MajorLeeAwesome ^

2 Likes

Closed for the day …but there is always toooomoooorowwww

2 Likes

(833) 628-0054 active HIT
they answered i sez i bet ur regretting sending me that letter… Her reply oh goooood":stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:"… now every # i call from get message … Leaving sweet messages… if u hit 0000000000 It rings once message ring once message…"“:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:”"leave messages EVERYONE … Lets show them they sent that letter to the wrong PERSON!!!

2 Likes

Leave messages folks!
ANSWERING!!!
Answering

2 Likes

The first time I called just now a woman answered with only “hello” and she seemed to be irritated and annoyed. I mocked her and insulted her. She hung up. She seemed to have an American accent.

The second time I just called I got the message machine and left a message.

Today is Friday, 20-May-2022. It is about 8:35 am Central in the USA.

2 Likes

Yes American
Hoard harder cuz of that

1 Like

When u get VM hit 00 makes ring VM 00 ring VM 00 ring
Keeping hitting these nasty bitches
Hit 00 at VM

2 Likes

Make sure you guys hit this #
Today send emails and leave VMs of sweet messages for these insufferable bitches
OPEN …
Please hit up!!!
LEAVE sweet messages folks
call and call amd call😂
no bury me
no bury me
Leave nice love .messages

Keep leaving messages … When u change ur number call this back leave message press on … :yum:
HIT HIT HIT leave message nice long detailed one😂
Not much going on folks hit up these scam bitches LEAVE MESSAGES hit 00 one moment please … Ring… repeat

833-467-0092 also them leave a message

Dont forget to call these criminal bitches tomorrow😅

Hi All,
Please hit up all day today
Leave messages even if just 1
leave emails too.
They better not answer​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:call leave sweet love songs

Hi All,
Please hit this 833-628-0054
& 833-467-0092 even if 100 people leave a message it would be worth it!!
Hi All,
Please hit this 833-628-0054
& 833-467-0092 even if 100 people leave a message it would be worth it!!

6 Likes

Some useful information here.
https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-432-296-5194

I thought this might just be a shady law firm sending out fishing letters, but the thread above implies it’s an outright scam.

1 Like

I wanna Thank you all for hitting hard for me😊… Makes me proud. I want them to pay the price HARD!!!
Leaving taunting messages myself. You really sent that letter to the wrong person.

Frequent Posters

Thank you all❤

Hi all hit up 2morrow leave message even if 50 messages its 50 messages they have to sift through :grinning:

3 Likes

LOL. Their mailbox is full now.

1 Like

I have a Python module I wrote with hundreds of these. Some of my favorites:

Eric Shun
Drew P Weiner
Dixie Rect
Mike Litoris
Wilma Fistfit
Dick Fitswell
Myles Long
Dick Ramdass