CryptoPrime.trade - A Nigerian cryptocurrency scam

I got a message from a guy called Antione Janski a few days ago on Hangouts. He said he was a cryptocurrency investor and sent me a website called www.cryptoprime.trade
His email: [email protected]

The website is very scam-y looking, like it was created in 2005

Their address is also very suspicious - on their website their address is listed as Summit house,
4-5 Mitchell street, EDINBURGH, Scotland - but on their Companies House page (found here) their address is listed as Victoria House, 50-58 Victoria Road, Farnborough, United Kingdom, GU14 7PG.

One of the requirements to register at CryptoPrime is to have a PerfectMoney account, a website which is also probably from 2005.

He asked me to ‘‘invest’’ $1000 into the CryptoPrime, and then asked me to send a receipt. I saw the opportunity and sent him a Grabify link to about:blank. He clicked revealing his IP and other info:

Date/Time 2022-07-15 16:00:50 UTC
IP Address 197.211.59.116
Country Loading…
Orientation portrait-primary
Timezone Africa/Lagos GMT+1
User Time Fri Jul 15 2022 17:00:38 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)
Language en-US
Incognito/Private Window No
Ad Blocker No
Screen Size 412 x 892
Local IP 10.128.112.139
GPU Adreno ™ 506
Browser Samsung Browser (17.0)
Operating System Android 11
Device Samsung Galaxy A20s
Touch Screen Yes (5 touch points)
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 11; SAMSUNG SM-A207F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) SamsungBrowser/17.0 Chrome/96.0.4664.104 Mobile Safari/537.36
Platform Linux armv8l
Referring URL no referrer
Host Name 197.211.59.116
ISP Loading…

This guy is probably a 19-year-old Nigerian and not some random guy called Mike Johnson as they say on their Companies House.

He further tells me he is a worker of CryptoPrime (it could be possible that this is a big international scam and that he’s a small fish in an ocean, who knows)

It could be possible that this is not even a scam - no negative reviews for CryptoPrime, but this guy is from Nigeria (which isn’t a highly reputable country on this website) and there are different addresses for the same business. Weird. What do you guys think?

He later asked me for a screenshot of my Binance account and my 12 phrases, probably to steal my account and my BTC since he failed at the mission of me ‘‘investing’’ into CryptoPrime.

He isn’t responding to my message about the 12 phrases, and I will update you about it shortly.

2 Likes

Nice one bro you should check out my recent posts too!

1 Like

Thanks mate, i will!

1 Like

Got another IP.

Date/Time 2022-07-15 17:25:49 UTC
IP Address 197.211.61.38
Country Loading…
Orientation portrait-primary
User Time Fri Jul 15 2022 18:25:37 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)
Language en-US
Ad Blocker No
Screen Size 412 x 892
Local IP 10.29.240.245
GPU Adreno ™ 506
Browser Chrome Mobile (87.0.4280.141)
Operating System Android 11
Device Samsung Galaxy A20s
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 11; SM-A207F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Mobile Safari/537.36
Platform Linux armv8l
Host Name 197.211.61.38
ISP Loading…

Same guy, he says he clicked on the link when he worked, even though he said to me that he’s an employee for CryptoPrime. I guess he works for CryptoPrime even when he is not at his job. Loyal, hard-working guy, i guess.

I got another result because i sent the same Grabify link i sent to him to the official website. I think he clicked the url at the website, and i’m pretty sure he’s the one behind it, because you would think that in 10 hours someone else would click on the link.

1 Like

He sent me his ‘‘evidence’’.
scam1
scam2

The first address didn’t in fact get $3600 but only $17

- bc1q8w46j3l4v0e378y7fxkda2s2jefftp3qu5v96upn6mn969tdr6vsvn4hgk | BitRef

The second address didn’t in fact get $4000 but $500

- 3JwG6cLUh65mbXHN74tpMyron2Exk4BkCh | BitRef

The third address did get a lot of money, but I think these addresses that he sent me are the ones scammers use. This address keeps getting a few thousands of dollars and sending them to some random addresses. - bc1q67485505r93qsv650sslnvej9k2e4a6ldpdusm | BitRef

1 Like

I have used a new tactic I never used before - I threw accusations and evidence at him. And would you see how he makes bullshit on the spot and digs an even deeper hole for himself.

I talked with him about reviews, and mentioned Scam-detector, you know, the most reputable site for checking scams?
Look at his response.

This bullshit website from 2005 has got connections in the FBI, absolutely ridiculous

I also just threw every info I know about him, his IP, phone, timezone, etc.
His response was ‘‘Well that’s just your profit to lose’’

This tactic is very successful, as I got way more info about him than I would if I was just a normal victim.
In the process of scambaiting, I discovered a victim who knows he is a victim.

Name: Tariq Sylvester (I have his Facebook account but I will obviously not post it)
His reviews:

He also sent me an email of his happy customer, when I asked him for some reviews, happy customers. I sent an email to the ‘‘happy customer’’ and still haven’t got a response. If I get it, I will post it here.

1 Like

I don’t think FBI would be so dumb to take bribes from lowlife scammers like the police in India. Bad lie and he’s trying to distract you. The website must have changed hands thousands of times.The website probably was a crypto platform which probably went bust years ago?

1 Like

I know he’s trying to distract me. He also review-raided ReviewParking with fake garbage reviews - he couldn’t do the same thing for scam-detector because the comments are moderated so he made up a dumb lie on the spot. He stopped messaging me, but I will still investigate and leave a review on every review website.

I just found it out, if you click Martins’s name, it redirects you to another fake Bitcoin website. Guess I will scambait him too.

1 Like

Seems like they got scared by me so they shut their website down. (yeah, that obviously isn’t the reason)

Their WhoIS:

Registrar NAMECHEAP INC
Issued on 2 April, 2021(2021-04-02 23:39:59)
Updated on 3 April, 2022(2022-04-03 12:46:49)
Expiring on 2 April, 2023(2023-04-02 23:39:59)
Nameservers ns1.contabo.net
Their abuse email: [email protected]
1 Like

Got a new IP.

Date/Time 2022-07-20 16:51:06 UTC
IP Address 197.210.54.152
Country Loading…
User Time Wed Jul 20 2022 17:51:07 GMT+0100 (WAT)
Language en-GB
Ad Blocker No
Screen Size 375 x 812
GPU Apple GPU
Browser Mobile Safari (15.1)
Operating System iOS 15.1
Device Apple iPhone
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Platform iPhone
Host Name 197.210.54.152
ISP Loading…

Its not the guy from the emails (Antoine) but some other guy. (his phone is different)

Remember that ‘‘happy customer’’ Antoine directed me to? Well, he directed me to his agent, because random blokes on the internet have agents for some reason. He sent me the exact same screenshots like Antoine did, fell for my Grabify link, revealing info about him. He still hasn’t responded, but if he does, i will surely notify you guys.

1 Like

He just lied and said he lives in California, USA.

So i just sent him everything i knew about him.

He still hasn’t responded to this, if he does, i will, of course, send you the reply.

2 Likes

Here is what he told me, “We sincerely apologize for barging into your privacy, but we are just asking for a little donation with anyone who is willing to share with the needy. Once again we are sorry for disturbing you. Thank you and God bless”

2 Likes

He is now proceeding to ask me for $50,000.

I got a photo of Antoine Janskie himself. He emailed the wrong person this time. :laughing:

1 Like

God, what a bloody idiot. Kudos to all of you here, y’all got way more info about my dear friend Antione than I ever did.
I’ll keep an eye out for more scams from my dear friend Antione.

Thank you for the compliments and please do keep an eye on him!

1 Like