CONCERN WORLDWIDE-HELPING THE POOR - Antione Janski

After i shut down his last two scams, he started a new one.

He sends you a spam email.

He has earned $0 from this scam, just for now.
https://bitref.com/bc1qjzg4c5rlfukk9xvam6jd8effj2vcfar9tpmjtc

More information about him:
IPs: 197.211.59.116, 197.211.61.38
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A20s

I will be messing around with him, so expect more info soon.

2 Likes

Heā€™s impersonating Samaritanā€™s Purse.

He just wonā€™t click on my Grabify link, which isnā€™t really a problem because I already know heā€™s from Nigeria.
Even when I sent him the official Samaritanā€™s purse website, he claims I need to send 3 donations to get to the official website.

Meanwhile, Georgia Barnett Antione contacted me asking how can she use hacking links. By searching on Scammer.info I found out she/he runs the same scam as our dear friend Antione Janski does. I think this is Antione trying to scam me, and use my Grabify methods against me. Naughy Antione!

After our email conversation, we continued our conversation on Google Chat, where he expressed the mental state of a 3-year-old.
Very worrying.

After I asked several times whatā€™s the name of the friend, he finally revealed the name of the friend is Kevin - he has no surname, location, or email. Heā€™s made up - but donā€™t say it to Antione, we donā€™t want to pop his bubble!

He continues to ask me about ā€˜ā€˜hacking linksā€™ā€™ (Grabify links) and I continue to imitate a fool.
Heā€™s amazed by my ability to view Instagram profiles without
a profile on a desktop.

Even when I sent him a normal, regular link to Instagram, he was afraid to click on it, because my links = incredible.

He was also amazed when I said that Iā€™m a normal dude with no skill - which isnā€™t far from the truth.

He canā€™t comprehend that he needs to change the words in the link to view other profiles after I explained to him how to view Instagram profiles without a profile.

He has left me on seen, but donā€™t worry, I will provide you with new installments of our amazing adventure pretty soon. If he wrotes anything.

Our majestic adventure shall continue!

He sent me some random ass instagram profile claiming its Kevin.

I answered his question with Utah, and he proved his untimely geographical knowledge.

Turns out our dear friend Antione is too dumb to Google stuff.

He continues to try and get as much info out of me as possible, I of course make stuff up on the spot.

When he asked me what do i do on the internet, I unleashed a trick up my sleeve. Antione runned two bitcoin investment scams in the past, which I, shut down. So I wrote that as an answer.

Our dear friend Antione should know what DogeCoin is, because he ran a scam with investment into, amongst other things, DogeCoin.

In the next few messages, he offers me the deepest realms of his consciousness, the suffering, the agony, all packed into two messages, and I quote:

For now, our story ends. He left me on seen, and I think heā€™s not coming back. Every story must have an end, but maybe, we will have another thrilling installment of Man vs Antione.

Our story shall last!

Antione asked me some intriguing questions, which I answered with a long, well thought-out answer.

And, of course, he introduced me to a new scam he runs! Hooray! I can finally shut down another scam run by this assholā€¦honorable gentleman.
May I introduce you to, drumrolls pleaseā€¦ http://Heritagecapital.biz

This guy really isnā€™t creative about his website names, is he. This is his 3rd or 4th website called heritagecapital. Think of something else Antione.

The website looks like this:

It has a live chat and is hosted on NameSilo, and will get shut down pretty quickly. I already reported the website to NameSilo and iā€™m waiting for a response.
While we wait for the website to get shut down, isnā€™t it hilarious that Antione, even though he knows iā€™m a scambaiter and that I use ā€˜ā€˜hacking linksā€™ā€™, still tries to scam me.
The domain is going down soon, i think.
Any minute nowā€¦
Oh bloody hell, iā€™m gonna update you when these asshā€¦honorable gentleman from NameSilo take down the website.

People from NameSilo are fucking idiots.

You may have better luck contacting the web-hosting company that hosts that domain name which is namecheap.com

Name: heritagecapital.biz

Nameservers:

dns2.namecheaphosting.com
dns1.namecheaphosting.com

1 Like

As far as Iā€™m aware, heritagecapital.biz is hosted by NameSilo

Hi,

Just to clarify a bit more on this.

The scammers domain name is registered at namesilo but the domain nameā€™s web hosting that he uses for the domain is pointed at namecheap. When you buy a domain name from a reputable company you are allowed to use website hosting from anywhere you only have to point the name servers to that hosting account.

If you look at the screenshot you took under name servers it is pointed to namecheaphosting.com which when looking it up is the dns servers for namecheapā€™s shared web-hosting accounts.

Sorry for any confusion.

IP BAITS

Date/Time 2022-10-09 05:20:41 UTC
IP Address 41.190.2.137
Country Nigeria, Lagos
Browser Chrome Mobile (104.0.0.0)
Operating System Android 11
Device Samsung Galaxy A20s
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 11; SM-A207F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36
Referring URL no referrer
Host Name www.9mobile.com.ng
ISP EMTS-NIGERIA-AS
Date/Time 2022-10-09 05:28:23 UTC
IP Address 41.190.2.137
Country Nigeria, Lagos
Browser Chrome Mobile (104.0.0.0)
Operating System Android 11
Device Samsung Galaxy A20s
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 11; SM-A207F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36
Host Name www.9mobile.com.ng
ISP EMTS-NIGERIA-AS
Date/Time 2022-10-09 20:38:56 UTC
IP Address 105.112.117.246
Country Nigeria, Kaduna
Browser Mobile Safari (15.6.1)
Operating System iOS 15.6.1
Device Apple iPhone
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_6_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.6.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Host Name 105.112.117.246
ISP Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN
Date/Time 2022-10-09 20:41:09 UTC
IP Address 105.112.117.246
Country Nigeria, Kaduna
Browser Mobile Safari (15.6.1)
Operating System iOS 15.6.1
Device Apple iPhone
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_6_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.6.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Host Name 105.112.117.246
ISP Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN
1 Like

GPS BAITS

{
ā€œpositionā€:ā€œ6.208055384775334, 6.885398623515899ā€,
ā€œlatitudeā€:6.208055384775334,
ā€œlongitudeā€:6.885398623515899,
ā€œtimestampā€:ā€œSun Oct 09 2022 21:39:41 GMT+0100 (BST)ā€
}

NOTES: GPS FROM APPLEā€™S ā€œPRECISE LOCATIONā€ DATA

Interpretation/Analysis
The GPS Data comes from the campus of a local university.

I have received GPS baits from several scammers within a 10 mile radius of this location that were also on the campuses of nearby universities.

There is likely a group of young Africans attempting to pay tuition fees through scamming, particularly in this region. Due to the close proximity of GPS baits in this area, we can assume that the proposition of scamming is spreading among young, college-age students.

I will soon release a ā€œ419 Scammer Trackerā€ that will include all of the GPS baits I have captured.

1 Like