Credit Card Debt Scam?

Scam Number: (870) 518-5020
Domain Used:
Extra Info:
Would you look at that! @scamterminator2021

Ask for “(Receptionist) Claudia”
Wants to verify info: How much I owe, full name, city/state+zip and age before transferring to a live agent to help me lol. Ask for “(Agent) Jerry B(inaudible) with debt relief centre” he wants to reconfirm debt amount, contact number, full
name+spelling, email, full dob and an address.

2 Likes

Our friends at Onvoy!

2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Jerry claims he is a christian non scamming man helping people.

Spent approximately 10 minutes with him. He’s claiming my VOIP number and my 100% fake alias was opted into some bs thing and he believed everything I said when he asked for reconfirmation info, claims if info was fake, his “system” wouldn’t let him do anything. Couldn’t give me a name for who they actually tried to reach. I then asked who his carrier was, which he refused to tell me - he hung up but just before I explained to him how no such company would be using such a VOIP (in particular - onvoy just to note, clear reasons.) - Just went round in circles with him.

110% scam. Non foreign though, they are straight up standard americans based off their voice especially (no accent detected), name etc lol. Have fun! @scamterminator2021

2 Likes

Ah, American scammers! Just like car warranty retards!

2 Likes

Exactly that brotha’!
Give them hell. Let them know “Jacob Rogers from the 260 # that just called in” says hello. :wink: @scamterminator2021

2 Likes

Just to note. I called them back almost instantly from my TALKATONE as I was writing up this post - “Claudia” went straight to the script of saying how apparently I was calling back cuz I asked for help with this fake “$60k” debt I told them I had when I gave false info to see what would progress (BLAH BLAH BLAH). Like yo, they’ve not called this specific number or anything. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

This reminds me of the FAMILY GUY SCENE of that CREDIT CARD DEBT SONG sung by PETER G and QUAGMIRE in the middle of that store. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha, nice!

1 Like

Just now a “John” answered. He might have had a SLIGHTLY foreign accent but I could understand him well enough. I instantly called him out on their criminal behavior. He did not get angry. We went back and forth for a few minutes before he hung up.

I just called again and Claudia answered! I told her that Jacob Rogers said to say hello to you. There was a few seconds of silence but she had not hung up, so I told her to shove her criminal head up her gaping c@nt. She hung up without sayin’ anything.

I’m gonna keep callin’ this number!

2 Likes

YESSSSS! U go. Tell claudia I miss her already and I’ll call hoard tomorrow cuz I’m hopping offline for the night. Lmk how she replies :joy:

1 Like

I called and just spoke to Robert. I told him that I have a lot of credit card debt. He asked how much I told him nearly $300,000. I explained that I was the winning bidder on an eBay auction for a tidal wave… The UPS guy dropped the package in my driveway and I had to pay my neighbors back for the water damage.
'ol Robert wasn’t even phased, he said "ok, sir. Let me get some information and I’ll connect you to one of our experts who can help…

1 Like

Add: (313) 718-1306 Same call-center

2 Likes

Damn cant complete call

1 Like

It’s weird, the second number works fine from my Google Voice and two of my VOIP lines, but not from any of my others. The first number seems to work for all.

I just told Claudia that I had $200,000 in credit card debt because I grew fresh shamrocks on my 500 acre farm for McDonald’s shamrock shakes. …“excuse me?”
That’s right Claudia, and that damn clown hasn’t paid me back, he claims they’re putting all their money into a new burger made from cow lips, called the McJagger, but I don’t believe him!
(Pause…) Are you wasting my time?
Yes, Claudia…yes I am.

3 Likes

HI FREAKING LARIOUS!!!

The McJagger from Cow Lips!

Fresh shamrocks for shamrock shakes!

Damned clown won’t pay me back!

Yes Claudia, I am wasting your time. Haha! Freakin’ hilarious!

2 Likes

She wasn’t amused… not even a little bit. :joy:

2 Likes

omfg

these dickheads just called my textnow just now again

1 Like

let them know “Jacob Rogers from the 260/870 #” says hi (fyi, my textnow number starts off with (870) lol)