Credit Card Debt Scam?

looks like the bitches recognise the #/keep records

CB: (949) 288-0702

“Russell” @ Peach Tree Debt Relief

Sometimes I wonder - do they transfer to actual people? do they transfer to impersonators?

calling actual peachtree to verify the number that called me and I got the same sounding Russell. Something sounds sus to me.

1 Like

Who knows? If it’s legit - what if they are secretly a extremely shady company or one of their employees i.e Russell works with scammers?

The possibilities are endless at the moment. Imma say this thread/number needs to be placed under investigation to confirm based off what I’ve just… “unearthed” so to speak.

This is once again an Onvoy number, by the way. Here is where I looked it up: Domain Seizure

Can u verify they are 1000% a scam? I’m certain 99% now instead of the full 100 cuz of what just happened.

It’s thrown me off a little, something seems extremely off to me now that’s all.

1 Like

Something more sus uncovered alongside my good friend @SponsoredByChina :

https://www.peachtreedebt.com/about-us/

Notice how at the start it either says debtrelief or simply debt. Two different links, one impersonating?
Apparently second website, half the buttons send u to the first.
The address is also different on the second website and really suspicious. Why on earth is an alleged injury lawsuit (typical type) company supposedly associated with a supposed cred card debt relief bunch? Especially if it’s somewhat hidden.
0 BBB Reviews. Surely, they must have at least one based off their so called company info etc.
Redirecting... - no comment on their so called facebook, zero engagement.

1 Like

:joy::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:wow!

2 Likes

The 870 number (main) is still unfortunately active! However, they don’t appear to be answering/available right now. Just hold music for 1 minute before the call seems to automatically drop for some reason.

The 949 number (cb) is also unfortunately still active! However, no answer. Just rings for a little bit before the dude’s shitty voicemail of who he claims to be and how he isn’t available right now and to leave a message and he’ll call back (blah blah blah).