Complete Debt Elimination Scam: (855) 474-5460 and (855) 474-5499

Scam Number: (855) 474-5460 and (855) 474-5499

They’re calling from different numbers and leave annoying voicemails about “tax burden reduction and complete debt elimination”. I called the stated number back and had human scammers answer at 4:25 PM CST. I pressed “1” upon hearing bot speak and was connected to seemingly US-based scammers (no accent detected). They’ve been super active and bothersome:

1 Like

I don’t believe this is a scam. I called and spoke with a very kind man named Ron. He didn’t ask me anything personal, just said that if I had anything owed to the IRS their Fresh Start program could help out. I googled this and it checked out from a legit irs.gov website.

They identified as Tax Relief Advocates https://tra.com/ 800-388-3664

@scamterminator2021 you can call them and demand a settlement under the TCPA for the robocall you received. You can get up to $1,500 per call.

3 Likes

While it is a valid point on your end, why would a legitimate business place over 2,500 robocalls within one hour? Another perspective that I would like to share is the fact that they do call numerous individuals on the DNC. Furthermore, the agents who I have spoken with refused to identify the full legal name of their business. It seems a little off to me, wouldn’t you say?

I’m certainly not an ultimate authority or the most knowledgeable person on that matter. I just wanted to point out some intricacies here that seem not right.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you. I know that it is not an easy or fast route. I’ve been that route before. Some of these “businesses” fight consumers like me pretty hard. An example are student loan robocallers… Boy, they are something else!

2 Likes

Interesting. Maybe the Fresh Start program is a legit program but these people are just piggy backing off of it claiming it’s what they are when in fact they’re not associated? I’ll do more calling and research into them.

3 Likes

I think that’s what it is but I’m also unsure.

IRS Fresh Start program is a real program that started in 2011. Of course scammers have also been at IRS scams too. The difference that I have seen, is the real Tax Relief companies will help you setup long term payments over a period of years or settle a reduced amount in a lump sum payment. Scammers will want you to pay an upfront fee for the service, but want payment in typical scammer fashion with gift cards or wire transfers, etc. and of course you get nothing in return. The IRS even published a document for tax companies to use on their websites:

I don’t know where the “2500 calls in an hour” bit came from, but on robokiller for both numbers it says “last call” was the last time it logged an incoming call, not how many calls came in that time period.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that. Another possibility is that it might be an identity theft operation where they just phish for people’s social security numbers, home addresses and other personal information. For example, I fought a number of Medicare “Benefits Advisor” scams where they almost immediately ask for it under pretext of “identifying the best Medicare supplemental plans” for victims. I know that Medicare Benefits Advisors too place numerous robocalls in violation of the DNC and TCPA. While I’m not an expert like many of you guys are, it is a big red flag for me when people break laws against robocalls and ask for private information. Just adding my two cents. I appreciate everyone sharing their perspectives, this is a good learning opportunity for me.

Excellent news! I would recommend the following attorneys:

Andrew Perrong • [email protected] and
Anthony Paronich [email protected]

Now it is an 800 number Medic Alert crapola.

1 Like

@scamterminator2021 Andrew and Anthony are on my speed dial!!

1 Like

Yes, they are great professionals! And super pleasant!

2 Likes
  • Agents claim to be with “Consumer Alliance”

+1 (609) 918-4439
ACTIVE
[ANSWERING]

+1 (609) 918-4366
ACTIVE
[ANSWERING]

+1 (609) 918-4379
ACTIVE
[ANSWERING]

2 Likes

Guess who the carrier is? PEERLESS NETWORK - a filthy abomination run by disgusting Croatian degenerates of Infobip. That carrier’s name seems to be associated with almost every foreign scam and spam call that I could possibly imagine.

@Jhawk @OfclyGoodenough @CatMan @MajorLeeAwesome @Tillianne

7 Likes

I would love so much to figure out who this call center is.

4 Likes

I spoke to these scumbags. They are complete trash.

4 Likes

I think they are working out of their home. Possibly a couple (husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend-leaning towards the latter), and maybe a couple friends.

3 Likes

A little off topic, but still… I wish THIS was our government’s answer to illegal robocallers and these nasty little call centers, especially overseas ones. Nonetheless, for some reason, they’d rather give drones to Ukraine and others for free…

3 Likes

There’s more

Still not much idea of what I’m doing with all these numbers in my database
Very strange. :thinking:

6099184370 Tax relief center
6099184374 Tax relief center
6099184381 Tax relief center
6099184389 Tax relief center
6099184409 Tax relief center
6099184441 Tax relief center

8557152869 Tax relief center
8557641204 Tax relief center