Cheapest way to call scammers?

I’m using Spoofcard to call but it’s getting expensive.
Other options?

4 Likes

I’ve been using Burner on iPhone. I pay about $30 CAD per month for 10 numbers. I turn on the voip option for them and just cycle through the numbers if I get blocked. Been working pretty well.

2 Likes
  1. Google Voice
  2. TextNow
  3. Scambait Beginner's Guide - #55 by AngelFat
  4. Go on Google Play, the App Store, etc. and search “VoIP calls”, “free phone number”, etc.
3 Likes

I use Telnyx, they provide good prices

1 Like

TextNow is my #1 recommended option, however, on mobile devices in App/Play Store you can find a lot of VoIP apps that give you a free US/Canadian phone number. Look for one that at least can get calls, texts, and voicemails for free as it’s useful.

2 Likes

Callcentric has some pretty cheap voip options.

2 Likes

I use Google Voice and TextNow as my primary dialers. However, I also have an account set up with voip.ms. I like voip.ms because I can change my outbound caller ID at any time to basically any number I want. I don’t have inbounds set up on voip.ms, but I easily could if I wanted to.
For voip.ms you’ll need a sip client (microsip for PC, bria solo for Mac, etc). I’m not sure what sip apps exist for smart phones, but i’m sure they’re out there.
Hope that helps.

2 Likes

I vouch for voip.ms… call quality is superb, reliability is superb, prices are very low and like SalCSambaits changing your caller ID is a breeze!

–Ray

3 Likes

Google Voice
Text now
2nd number
Text me
Text free
Text a tone
Talk U
All free apps. (And you can put them on multiple phones, if you have an old phone laying around)
If you have Android, adding “infinite call” is a great free app if you really want to annoy scammers.
I also have six VoIP numbers. They are “free”, but you have to pay state, FCC and 911 tax. It varies by state, but I pay about $30/month for six lines.
Spoof Card is Really pricy!
As others mentioned, voip.ms is excellent and reliable with a sip provider, it’s often my go-to when I’m home.

2 Likes

Also on Android you may install a clone apps app and clone phone apps. That way you can make unlimited copies of TextNow and others on the same device, each with different accounts.

1 Like

That’s very interesting. I’m going to have to look into that!! TY