CBD OIL Next level 18002807375

Yep you got that right. now they are Robo calling me with this number (725) 207-3916

2 Likes

The FTC has a site to opt out of robocalls from legal telemarketers. You could sign up on there.

1 Like

I’m on that already

2:42 pm Central, this number is active. One guy answered with “Pain Relief Center” or some similar fake name of a company. A different guy answered with only a sheepish “hello” and he did not say any company name.

1 Like

@takedown2123 I called (725) 207-3916 and gave my first name as Urmom and he was angry. After I convinced him that it was my real name, he calmed down until I gave him my last name, which I can post here. Sounded Filipino which isn’t surprising. He said they are selling “pain meds”

2 Likes

Yep, Filipino medical scams are notoriously prevalent all over. They sell fake stuff without any prescriptions and call people with thousands of robocalls.

1 Like

(725) 207-3916 still active and thus far they have not blocked either of my phone numbers. One woman answered and I immediately gave her a hard time and she spent 3 minutes asking me REPEATEDLY, “Who are you? Who are you? Who are you?”

One guy called me a “loser” and a different guy called me a “fag!got a!s” and therefore I am very pleased! :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m jumping back to this number, @MehNamesJeff! They sounded defeated and demoralized when I had left this thread to jump back onto that other thread.

1 Like

I’ve been messing with them using a voice changer. They get REALLY angry! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m considering calling and saying I’m a FBI officer and that they are under investigation etc. etc. but I think that might a bit of a bad idea. Don’t want to get in trouble lmao

1 Like

Oh, I had jumped over to that thread in which you had posted also, to that “Scam Amazon (855) 654-1740” thread in this site. Now I am back into this thread. I like to be fair with these various groups of criminals and communicate to more than one group of criminals my sincere affection. :grin:

2 Likes

Haha, @AngelFat! I think technically it IS INDEED a crime to impersonate the FBI, and maybe to impersonate being an employee of any law enforcement agency in America.

Once in awhile, after for a long time I was harassing a scammer number that did not block my two phone numbers, one of the scammers answered “This is the FBI” as if it would scare me (or scare one of the other many people who were harassing that number). Haha Obviously, we did not believe him.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t do it lol

1 Like

I want to say thanks to all you guys I’m glad you guys are having fun with these numbers that i posted I do appreciate it and also thank you for all the information that you’re giving me on this page I do appreciate it

2 Likes

Haha, you go @MajorLeeAwesome! I have considered getting a voice changer to use, especially when I am trying to bait criminals, though I have no virtual machine so I cannot bait that kind of virtual machine scam very long before I gotta let them on my computer.

When I am only harassing repeatedly scammers, if they block my numbers then the voice changer would not help anyway. When they do not block my numbers, or at least when they don’t block BOTH of my numbers, when I am harassing them I WANT THEM TO RECOGNIZE MY VOICE as the guy who CONTINUES NON-STOP to harass them. I like to have one of them answer and recognize YET AGAIN my voice and have him or her say things like, “Why you keep calling?” or “STOP CALLING US!” and so on.

2 Likes

You know it, @takedown2123! Thank YOU for creatin’ the thread!

2 Likes

The voice changer is good for drawing out the call then using the exact same thing that triggered them on the last call :joy::joy:
I have six VoIP phone numbers, plus google voice, text now, text free, text me, talk a tone, talk u, and a burner number.
They haven’t blocked me yet, but the one guy keeps answering the phone: “hello asshole” :joy:

2 Likes

Correction, the one and only @Draco created this thread. Thank you though for posting in this thread also, @takedown2123.

Just to be honest about the questions that arise about SOME scammer phone numbers in terms of whether a scammer phone number is TECHNICALLY a scam as maybe it is a registered American company or a registered foreign company in another country, there was a thread in this site in the past and I ended up asking @JusticeinTexas her opinion and we ended up cancelling the thread (if I remember correctly, and maybe I don’t remember correctly … and also, I am not sure if I or someone else created that particular thread). Anyway, it sometimes is not obviously clear, and naturally various scam baiters and/or scam harassers might not agree. That is why this site is lucky to have our great moderator users and leader users to share their opinions.

2 Likes

Excellent point! Even if I am only harassing, I could string them out first for even a little while and then use the exact same language with the same scammer that I had used with a different voice changer voice or with my own real voice. Maybe I’ll get a voice changer. I think that there are voice changers that you hold in your hand and speak into while there are others that I think is software that I could put on my computer and it changes my voice.

2 Likes

I just got a really stupid female here. I gave my name as Imus Kammer and she kept calling me by my full name. It took every fiber of body not to laugh :joy::rofl:

2 Likes