CBD OIL Next level 18002807375

Been talking to Draco for a bit in PMs. I got to this eventually (something I wrote in PMs):

I have to go to customer service again. The number this time is 1-(866)-856-4526. They are available Monday through Friday at 9-5 Eastern Time. It is currently Sunday, so I’m going to wait til tomorrow.

Fake oil for pain arthritis, no website. 800 593-3150

New # seems to be +1 (833)-268-5962.

Person picked up & asked for your ZIP code and when you ordered the item. I told them I’d just ask you to contact them.

It sounds legit. Of course I wasn’t going to give my credit card over the phone. i said i was going to get my credit car and hung up on them.

Same. I think Draco needs to call the customer support # and just ask them about the refund. I’m not able to because I would need to know a ZIP code and order date.

most likely the people that contacted you are using spoofer with the 1800 number pretending to be that company.
Same thing happened with the Shipping Company i posted. Japan they used their company name.

Hi this is take down I’m the one that posted that on Bob. The reason I’m going after this business is number one they are shady as hell. When you asked for the address and the telephone number of the place they work at they do not give it to you. When you tell them to stop sending the postcards they say that they will, but they do not I’m still getting them every month. That’s a bunch of bulshit. The men’s Vitality Warehouse is the same company that does the CBD oil. The men’s Vitality postcard in the CBD oil postcard are the same they both have Dr. Oz on the front of the postcard. The reason I know the CBD oil in the men’s Vitality are the same company is because one I called the number on the postcard. It was the CBD oil number and the lady asked me if I was calling about the erection pills and I said no I’m calling you about the CBD oil and I asked her if they do the men’s Vitality too and she said yes. I asked her if this number 8008136104 was associated with the company that you work for and she said yes. That’s the number I called on my cell phone and now they won’t stop calling me on my AT&T cell phone it comes up as spam risk . When I call them and asked them nicely who Mel’s out these postcards they will not give you that information just like they won’t give you the information on the company the address or the telephone number they say they’re not allowed to give that out. Legitimate companies will give you the address in the telephone number of the business they work for that simple. The people at this telephone number have a hard time giving up the address and also the telephone number. When I called the number of the business that is listed on BBB this is the greeting that I get when I call this number (888) 308-5293 to reach customer service call 855-301-7621 the number 855-301-7621 the greeting I get from it thank you for calling customer support are number has changed The number has changed to this number here 833-268-5962. this number 855-301-7621 shows up on BBB website as two different businesses here is the URL to those businesses on BBB. Next Level Products LLC | Better Business Bureau® Profile Omega Inc | Better Business Bureau® Profile when you call this number this is the number they give you for the customer service number 833-268-5962

Welcome😊

1 Like

I knew it. a little debate about it
I dropped it. sounded absolute hokey to me

1 Like

going after them is not going to fix that problem. Find out what is their intentions and report here. That is the safest way to get more information about this. Maybe they are legit but new to business. Do more research imo

1 Like

thank you a lot I do appreciate that

Welcome to the community, @takedown2123! Thanks to you and to all who have posted to this thread for the good information.

1 Like

Homework done. It’s a SCAM

2 Likes

@Draco, I’m currently on hold with 800 280 7375 having just now called at 5:20 pm Central.

Everybody’s got somethin’ to hide except me and my monkey. :guitar: :musical_note: :guitar: :musical_note:

The guy “Anthony Garcia” just answered! I’m gonna send this now and have a nice “chat” with him.

1 Like

800 280 7375 …
What is your company name I asked. He said the company name is “CBD” and I asked to clarify that only “CBD” is literally the name of the company. He, who said his name is Anthony Garcia, answered, “Yes, ‘CBD’ is the name of the company.”

Where are you located? He answered, “South Jordan, Utah” and after he hung up or the call dropped I used Google and verified there IS a South Jordan, Utah.

I asked if the company is registered in Utah and he said the company “CBD” is registered in Utah.

When at this point I asked the address of where he is taking calls, he never said anything more even though the call still was happening, and eventually he hung up without answering my question as to his address after I kept asking, “Hello, are you there? Are you there, Sir? What is your address, Anthony?”

So I found the URL Redirect to Application to see if there is a company named “CBD” registered in Utah. This URL is the Utah Secretary of State website where you can search a business name.

In the results I found that there is no company named only “CBD” like he said, and I had asked him again to clarify that the company name is literally only “CBD”.

There are many companies that have a name that begins with “CBD” but no company that only has the name CBD.

If you want to see the results of the company names when I searched using only “CBD”, you can go to the website and search it.

1 Like

Yeah, I see what you mean. Shady as hell and customer support is incompetent.

I don’t think you could just name a business a single, common word - e.g., you couldn’t call your business “computer”.

1 Like

here are some of the postcards I have been receiving in the mail

I see. Certainly illegal or at least very unethical/shady.

1 Like

I just got a new postcard in the mail for the male enhancement pill.
now they’re calling me on this number (216) 278-0688

1 Like

:person_facepalming:

Spam mail sucks.

1 Like