Canadian Pharmacy Scam - 888-682-1109, 855-206-1929, 888-243-7406

By the way, as of this morning, these criminals are still active.

3 Likes

888-682-1109 is still active and selling fake pills w/o any prescriptions.

@Jhawk @FIREFIGHTER619 @drwat @MajorLeeAwesome @MehNamesJeff @Hviezdoslav @Tillianne @Mike1212 @OfclyGoodenough

6 Likes

Triplelink number, caller ID is Cosmic Herbal Yoga Products

4 Likes

Yes, correct. It is a fake “yoga products” store that actually sells fake meds without any prescriptions. I made a few posts about them here earlier. They robocall too and the carrier won’t take them down, it seems.

2 Likes

@drwat - you should do a recording of these scammers and post it here. See if they get mad or easily upset :laughing::grin:

4 Likes

sure … will call
update left a message

4 Likes

By the way, 888-682-1109 is still active. They have been doing this scam for years! @drwat - you don’t happen to have them recorded, do you? Your recordings are always so much fun!

4 Likes

I will record next time

4 Likes

888-682-1109 is still active and selling fake meds w/o any prescriptions. This posting has been active since November of 2021!

3 Likes

888-682-1109 is still active and is selling fake meds w/o any prescription. They have been doing it for 3 years or more now! My post is 3 yrs old.

@Tillianne @MajorLeeAwesome @LordOfTheRings @Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @CatMan @SouthernCulture_x @Hviezdoslav

6 Likes

COSMIC HERBAL YOGA PRODUCTS Admits he’s from India and will send the meds along with the prescription. I don’t do this often, but I’m call flooding these vile assholes.

4 Likes

They are associated with other numbers as well
I have so much to sort through with tens of thousands fake pharmacy website/domain registrations. Many of them are active with active numbers and a couple of the websites referenced this number amongst others

I’ll dig into it later and try and find the other numbers which cross over with them.

3 Likes

Yes, it is a Federal crime to sell medications without prescriptions. Not to mention, their “medications” are likely fake or they just won’t send anything!

3 Likes

Thank you! And these assholes have been openly operating the scam on this number for many, many years. Shows you how broken and dysfunctional US telco industry is! I’ve been complaining about them for years to no avail on all sorts of govt. websites.

The carrier Triplelink won’t even respond to my complaints: [email protected]

If other folks here can help me with reporting them, I’d appreciate it! These people are scamming and hurting sick people with their fake BS meds!

The callback number is (209) 813-2889. They are also operating as “Matrix Pharmacy”.

4 Likes

These are likely the same people: Matrix Pharmacy Bhenchod - Scams - Scammer Info

3 Likes

He told mw the drugs are supplied by Cipla Pharmaceuticals.

3 Likes

Well, it is a real company in India. However, there are many red flags here:

1. These “sellers” are not requiring prescriptions, which is a crime.

2. We do not know if their “medications” are even legitimate.

3. I am pretty sure it is illegal to send foreign RX drugs from India to the US, especially w/o requiring valid prescriptions. It is likely a Federal crime to transport medications like that over the border.

4. I am not sure if they’d even send anything to their “customers”.

3 Likes

I think they would take the money and run, but he did say it would arrive via USPS.

3 Likes

Hahaha, he thinks we are stupid! I have a friend working at a regional USPS hub. She explained to me how frequently they intercept fake or illegal medications, including narcotics and other controlled substances from India, Pakistan, China etc. USPS generally does not let foreign medications reach people in the US. They also work with FDA, FBI and DEA on intercepting all sorts of questionable shipments.

@CatMan - I think you have some knowledge of the USPS system. Would you mind shedding some light on this topic?

2 Likes

They have had a load of Matrix/Canadian pharmacy area code toll numbers over the years.
There have not been many toll free numbers and this one I have had in my database as almost one of the virgin original numbers for bastards.

That database has now turned into many hundreds of thousands of scam numbers over the years and consists of an estimated 50-60 thousand active numbers at all times now.

I just finished the big Health advisors block off…heading to that thread now

The final result is simply disgraceful and I still have more 1 more lead to populate until I can find the rest of the areas they’re stinking up and lowering the land value in

4 Likes