Canadian Pharmacy Scam - 888-682-1109, 855-206-1929, 888-243-7406

888-682-1109 is still actively selling meds without any prescription. They are likely fake meds. I called and asked for Bella.

@Tillianne @MehNamesJeff @Jhawk @Hviezdoslav @MajorLeeAwesome @OfclyGoodenough @drwat

6 Likes

I spoke to these scammers on Friday. They said they have “each and every stuff,” exact words. :rofl:

Is this a new number?

4 Likes

Yes, I recall it. They are still the same scammers using the same number lol. I was just hoping that perhaps we could put pressure on them to disconnect this number by calling them and messing with them.

1 Like

I called the 888-682-1109 number and he sounded incredibly bored. What a loser :grin:

2 Likes

Bellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Haha, @Tillianne! Each and every stuff just like listen to each and every word!

4 Likes

“We have each and every stuff.” I almost laughed out loud when he said that. :rofl:

4 Likes

I called and asked for Bella again. However, they REFUSE to put her on the phone with me!!! Why am I denied the right to speak with my beloved Filipino grandma? Yes, she may be anciently old, transgender, wrinkly, disease-ridden, loud, obnoxious and belligerent, socially inept, bearing a strong resemblance to Rodrigo Duterte and engaged in numerous scams, BUT it does not mean she cannot be loved! Call and ask for Bella!

3 Likes

+1 (888) 682-1109
Damn, these folks are not in a good mood. Just now, for the first time today, I called. A guy answered with only an angry “hello” and hence was quite unprofessional. I said to him, “Since it seems that you cannot or will not read your script, your simple greeting, when you answer the phone, transfer me to the older Bella. She knows how to read the script.” He hung up immediately.

I am going back in now! Let’s see if I can improve the mood of these criminals.

4 Likes

@Hviezdoslav - agreed! It is a good idea for us to call them and ask for Bella. I think it is not unreasonable to ask for their top scammer. She was more engaged in conversation, more fun and more knowledgeable, by far! We should have the ability to get her on the phone!

@MajorLeeAwesome also probably remembers toothless angry Bella grandma. She was fun!

4 Likes

+1 (888) 682-1109

I just got put into their voicemail.

The greeting of their message machine said they are “Matrix Pharmacy” because of course the word Matrix denotes immediately the word pharmacy.

I for one ALWAYS think of the word Matrix when I think of a pharmacy.

4 Likes

More like Matrix Scammers! Yes, they stop answering and turn on the voicemail when they get upset. And let me tell you, they often get triggered easily :grin: :joy:

3 Likes

By the way, these so-called “Matrix Pharmacy” scammers have been doing it for years. Here is some proof:

Matrix Pharmacy Reports & Reviews - ScamPulse.com

4 Likes

+1 (888) 682-1109

Just now I called today for the first time. A guy answered as US Pharmacy. I asked him what happened to Matrix Pharmacy as yesterday this phone number of yours had a voicemail greeting saying that the caller has reached Matrix Pharmacy. You can’t keep your stories straight, dumb asses!

3 Likes

I like how their story keeps evolving from “Canadian Pharmacy” to “Matrix Pharmacy” to “US Pharmacy”. What’s next - “Ukrainian Pharmacy”? Or perhaps “Biden’s Pharmacy”? Actually, I just called back and they only said “Hello”. I am calling them back and asking if it’s “Biden’s Pharmacy” or “Trump’s Pharmacy”.

3 Likes

Wow, this scam must have been a good one if people are still commenting on it 3 years later.

3 Likes

The most frustrating part is that these scammers are still active. The carrier refuses to shut them down DESPITE them selling likely fake medications without any prescription. @Tillianne spoke with them quite a bit too, I believe. So did @Hviezdoslav @MajorLeeAwesome and @Jhawk, I think.

5 Likes

(888) 682-1109 is still active as of today. They are still selling “medications” without any prescriptions. @Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @OfclyGoodenough @MajorLeeAwesome @drwat @CatMan @Mike1212 @Tillianne - feel free to give them a call!

6 Likes

Lots and lots of red flags with this number. They claim to be Cosmic Herbal Yoga Products Co. However, it does not seem that their website is even operational. I also searched Virginian government records, and there is no business officially registered under this name there. Furthermore, why would a “yoga product” seller sell and handle prescription medications??? This is a highly regulated industry and you need multiple permits and licenses to do so.

Herbal and Yoga Products - Overview, News & Similar companies | ZoomInfo.com

4 Likes

I just totally made up a medication. Blyoxlan, And what do you know, they had it in stock

4 Likes

Well, isn’t it just peachy and lovely? I thought they were merely selling fake meds w/o prescription. It turns out that they likely just rip people off, steal their identities and credit card numbers to sell it all that on the Dark Web.

Here is their VOIP carrier that has suspiciously little information about it. I suspect it is fully owned and operated by scammers and spammers located in my “favorite” nations of India/Pakistan or the Philippines… Their contact info is very limited and they don’t even have their legal US address listed:

CONTACT

Phone: 888-620-7746
[email protected]

Triple Link

4 Likes