Callercenter.com ****PLEASE READ ****

I look around callercenter.com
for numbers posted a few from there on here. But today
I just scrolling thru the newest numbers snd came across one that had VICTIMS infomation as a reference for other scammers at first i was like wait what… It has NAME DOB address phone numbers and the worst thier full SS number … car how much in bank a classic SSA scam …it the SSA script broken down like this
EXAMPLE:
ALICE PHALLUS
123 Maple dr
Anytown NY 10906
car yes make model
Bank: chase
Savings 1,345
checking 900
DOB 5 6 66
I posted to remove that number removed they where posted from INDIA
SOLVED

5 Likes

Dont let this get buried

1 Like

I was just looking around there too and not only does it have personal information, I was able to verify that some are actually correct info! WT actual F ?!?:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Right right my god

1 Like

Same first one has same info as web site i scoped the person out on

1 Like

This just victimizes these poor people all over again. I’m speechless! :exploding_head:

1 Like

What a find :worried:what a FIND :flushed:no 1800# to report just a report the number cant call anyone

1 Like

What can we do tho???BTW its a textnow# appeartly cant block called it spam texted it.he must need it for that site
Somehow affiliated with rankwise.net

2 Likes

Reported to FTC

3 Likes

Please read this post.

I filed a complaint, so lets see if they at least remove the info.
You can use this to request a removal:
https://www.callercenter.com/contact-us

Opera Snapshot_2022-03-26_223757_www.callercenter.com

2 Likes

I did😄

1 Like

All those victim’s info has been removed.

5 Likes

I still want this brought to our attention the fact that callercenter.com has scammers putting victims info
on that website as a list of victims to be victimized more. I think this is a absolute DISGRACE. Their are hundreds of numbers on there. What other numbers have victims information?

2 Likes

I could try making a bot to find victim info if you’d like

1 Like

Its been taken down icalled obe man answered … And the # checked out as real person real address … I hope i never find that again. 1000 # on that thing.

I want everyone on here to beware of what i found.

3 Likes

I stil want people aware of this
Callercenter.com harboring victims info as a reference for scammers to victimize them more.

:worried::flushed::persevere::disappointed:… Please be aware of this.

I know, I’m aware, just not sure what to do. Again, I can try to scrape for victim info in order to try to remove it.