Callercenter.com ****PLEASE READ ****

Its been removed however how many more # s on there has victims info. I just want people aware of it if they look at phone numbers. We took the number down and info off the web site. The number is still on there but click says info removed

1 Like

It is not callercenter that is ‘harboring’ the info, it is scammers posting it on an unmonitored website that allow people to share their caller info. Reporting what you find on their website does seem to get their attention and the info removed.
Scammers try the same thing on 800notes but since there are many Community members, they get flagged almost immediately and removed.

2 Likes

Ya ya thanks

1 Like

I sent a message to volunteer as a moderator over there. We’ll see what happens. I’m a mod on a few YouTube channels and Twitch.

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

SSA Scam vs Delilah Buster - YouTube ,This is the video from " Little Peace YouTube channel". The suspected scammers i know who they are & where they are. i am just posting there info. Do check out.
(Redirecting...)
(Redirecting...)
Block-A, Office No. : 805, Tower A, Spaze iTech Park, Sohna - Gurgaon Rd, near Shoppers Stop, Block S, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
(Redirecting...)
(Redirecting...)
(Redirecting...)
(Redirecting...)
(Redirecting...)
(Redirecting...)
(Redirecting...)

Wait u know who posted that on callercenter.com?? How many more numbers have victims info on that site?
is that the only number that had that info?

What was the phone # 843-xxx-xxxx ? I didnt post it uuuuuGGGGhhh.

1 Like

Found it 843 800 7732 thats the number. BORDER PATROL #!

1 Like

:fist:t3::partying_face: That’s it!

1 Like

I was on callercenter earlier, and came across another number with the names, SSN, numbers, and addresses of people.

https://www.callercenter.com/559-332-6330.html this think will take you straight to the number.

The number is 559-332-6330.

2 Likes

1 Like

Good job :smiley::grinning:

1 Like

Again they are using this site for placing victims private info* on callercenter.com
Under 1234 and 123456789
Please contact the web site under contact
to shut this down.

Please read and report

Please read and report. thank you
Thank you all info REMOVED … they sent me email just now

1 Like