Call To Arms! Synergy Finance 917 967-6829

id love to know what you use to flood them! :heart::fire:

they are answering on 917 814 4940

I can hit them all for you. Just say the words and i’ll entertain them with alot of calls to these filthy rats.
2500 calls each number will drive them bonkers insane and hopefully never dial my numbers or yours again.

Secret of the pro’s best kept secret! you need a flexible carrier but you wont find one anymore

Oh so can I
I already have several VM’s with my own designed and built dialer entertaining 238 toll free numbers I also located today so far
A lot of them have resigned to the fact they have no chance…especially when I know every inbound number they use, they have to shut them all down and start again in a very costly exercise for them. What a shame! :grin:
I really enjoy being light years ahead of these stone age creatures.

2 Likes

We need to talk numbers. I have a database that might need to be shared and exchanged for both of our achrives.

y’all are flooding these guys so hard that granny isn’t able to get through to them to finance her business dreams of snuggling up every male genital in warm hand knitted willy warmers… gutted

1 Like

You’ll be incredibly lucky finding any scammers on a US number, who are active at 3am eastern
I took out a popup scammer I had in my database who my system found active and online at 1am eastern
That was the only one of two I found, the other was a PCH clown who was robocalling his numbers out for the day
He was active on this number

5167806182 PCH James Morgan prize patrol department claim code 85647 PCH (active , answering and robocalling from this number right now)
Good luck !

1 Like

Synergy finance just called me.
(917) 814-2962

1 Like

Our fine friends at Synergy called one of my numbers today and wanted to chat. Surprisingly, she didn’t call me racial slurs or threaten my life. I asked her why, after several polite requests to remove my number from their list, I’m still receiving daily calls. She hung up without giving me a reason. I can only therefore assume it’s because they’re lonely and need people to talk with. If you want to relieve the boredom and alleviate some of the loneliness, their number is:
917 720-6818

2 Likes

It’s dead

1 Like

Just like my spirit.

1 Like

Wait u got HELLA 808# to call perk that spirit right back up :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks to you, I’ve been on a tare and abusing these primates for hours!!
Life is good :100:

1 Like

New# Synergy finance just called me
917 720-6828

Damn at work all day.:disappointed:

1 Like

9178149401 Synergy finance

I had my dialers set to DND and this number called me 31 times within 60 seconds, it kept robocalling trying to get a response but gets cut off instantly when it runs into a brick wall
I called them back on another one to verify it was active, then 45 seconds later it called the same dialer repeatedly another 41 times over the next minute and a half.
I think they need to get the same back.

2 Likes

I’m going in with my modest effort

1 Like

I was actually very cordial and the first guy threatened to “fu¢π me up” and advised me of his desire to have a romantic interlude with my long deceased mother.
It’s always reassuring to know that someone cares enough to entertain me.

1 Like

9178149401 answering
9178149405 synergy finance

1 Like