BoA/ SSA scam (833) 457-9433 "transfer"

That was probably me entertaining them on all their inbound lines at once.
They’re too green yet to know what’s going on and start screaming. :joy:

oh dear…they fell down again

They are so confused when they hear their criminal colleagues talking!

2 Likes

I never have to say a word to have whole call centres interacting with themselves or sometimes many other call centres on all their lines and not a victim can be heard by them.

There’s nothing more hilarious than introducing Geek Squad to Amazon and PayPal clowns.
Sitting back and listening to them ask each other if they would like to cancel and get a refund or keep whatever bullshit product they’re all lying about.
It can go on for ten minutes of them yelling and screaming at each other, each one accusing the next and to stop calling and interrupting their important work.

Well that aint gonna happen! :grin:

1 Like

833-457-9433 Still Active Malechode Tuesday 3-7-23 4:10PM EST

1 Like

8023356929 called my cell this morning claiming to be with geeksquad

2 Likes

no longer in service

1 Like

They’re still active but I have most of their inbounds tied up
They take the number down for a few minutes and then sheepishly sneak back online and hope the vicious bastard who keeps lighting them up isn’t paying attention.

A couple of them have gone into fantastic rants about how great they are being able to steal from all us “stupid pieces of a shit”

oh damn…their number just went silent again
they’ll get used to it eventually…after punching the information into their brainless skulls enough times

3 Likes

Called them over 50 time. they are clueless. One Choot asked me to connect to Anydesk and told me that he will control my screen.

Low end scammers.

1 Like

This guy is relentless, is conviced I will send him my precious thousands and thousands! (253) 397-2407

6 Likes

Great recording… loved it. :two_hearts:

1 Like

do you use a voice changer? if so what software?

1 Like

No voice changer, all me!

3 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

Yea I think you can tell a significant difference if someone is using a VC. PCH barely know how to use a phone much less a voice changer. Call on minute there a lady, hang up call back wah la there a man

2 Likes

Was that the SAME number they texted from? Thanks

You have made it on their list of don’t waste time with this one. They have a list make sure you use another number from now on.

Awesome job :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

https://secure.ssa.gov/ipff/home?utm_campaign=oig-scam-23&utm_content=report-a-scam-cta-feb2023&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

Welcome to the community, @stevejohnson850. Thanks for posting! Welcome aboard!