BoA/ SSA scam (833) 457-9433 "transfer"

Scam Number: (833) 457-9433
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Received a fake bank transfer alert on a temp number I use:
scam0307

Fake texts purporting a money transfer, here are some examples:
“Alerts: Request number-B0A932521 $2195 transfer processed, Report instantly (833) 457-9433 if you did not make this request.”
“BofA: Receipt#0894753, Transfer initiated for $2550, Call (833) 457-9433 in case you have not requested this.”
“{Text Alerts}:Transfer initiated for $993.05 USD to Amanda H. If you did not authorize this transaction please call +1(833) 457-9433. Ref id#:654574”

7 Likes

Femscammer is dumb as a post. I told her it’s probably my fault the charges are probably from last time I went to the ATM and it asked me to choose what denominations I wanted. So I chose Catholic, Baptist and Protestant, and I think the ATM got messed up.
" Yes sir, now we just need to straighten that out"

5 Likes

AHHHH Tim!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No choice for Agnostic??

4 Likes

I am on my first call with woman now and she seems to be a newbie, a fresher …

3 Likes

Here is a callback for BoA employee “Bob” (443) 516-8042

2 Likes

(833) 457-9433 … They have not blocked my number yet. They are beginning to get angry at me. Some are beginning to answer with only an angry “hello” and they do not seem as enthusiastic now.

2 Likes

(833) 457-9433 ANSWERING trolling i pushed 3 …

4 Likes

Call them u guys :rofl:

3 Likes

They are getting pissed and suspicious now! Now some of them are answering so angrily! Beg for money, monkey! Beg!

I have pressed 1, 2, 3, 4, and zero. I think they all are answering regardless of what option I pick because I recognize the same voices regardless of what option I press. The female criminals are so irate! Their anger pleases us!

4 Likes

They hang up on me as soon as I start speaking. nice work lol

3 Likes

I have been calling from my same TextNow number. I think that they can see my TextNow number but I guess that either they cannot block it or they do not know how to block it. Just now a guy answered with, “Why you keep calleeeng?” Prior to that a criminal woman answered with, “Feck you!”

3 Likes

Still calling them haha

4 Likes

Man I cant get out like 3 words before I get hung up on

5 Likes

Me too! I can tell that they are wearing down now.
Yeah, they are hangin’ up quickly! :grin:

3 Likes

Active!
2 accounts under my name??? Who would do that???

5 Likes

I gotta go to work now. I trust you guys will keep calling??

5 Likes

Have a good day at work buddy! Stay safe :blue_heart: @Dragon1

3 Likes

Talking to Indian female scammer… Punjabi accent
Suvan Punjabi fem connects me to SSA “officer” who accuses me of money laundry

2 Likes

My BOA email address has been changed by someone. As @JusticeinTexas likes to say, these mooks have absolutely no idea how banking works, lol.

4 Likes

No, they do not. Idiots all.

3 Likes