BoA/ SSA scam (833) 457-9433 "transfer"

The grammar on the intro is so bad. And who says DIAL anymore?

1 Like

Very quick to hang up.

And that bewilders me how anyone can actually fall for this shat. However, they keep voting for the incompetent liars in DC so I guess I answered my own question!

1 Like

Well, the dude I spoke with was hardly understandable and when I told him I did not have a BOA account he looked up my fake name and said I have two account. I asked him to verify the address and the SSN on the account. He tried to bluff but he was really dumb.

2 Likes

Wants my drivers license sent to 213-587-5549.

2 Likes

Have a good day at work and don’t work too hard, my friend! Although no one can fill the hole when you are gone, we will do our best.

Told her that I transferred 10, 450 dollars not 1045. She got all confused.

4 Likes

They didn’t like being inundated with more calls than their $2 system could handle
I wonder why their number is dead now. :thinking::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yup, DOWN. Nice job fellow baiters! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Just the way we like em :skull::coffin::wilted_flower:

2 Likes

they just make a very big mistake by switching on 10 seconds ago

round two coming up

4 Likes

Ohhhh boy…Licking my chops! Thanks Biggs!

1 Like

New Delhi, have Punjabi accent.

2 Likes

Yeah, I cannot get through now to this number either.

So now I am using my “Unknown Number” VOIP to call that textnow number 213-587-5549 repeatedly. :grin:

EDIT: After a few calls, that TextNow number 213-587-5549 is no longer in service. Yes, I am spiteful. I know it is no big deal for the criminals to get new TextNow numbers, but I just like to irritate 'em.

These criminals know that there is a PACK of us and that it is not just one or two of us messing with 'em! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

During all of the one ring/call dropped calls I was making to the (833) 457-9433, on ONE call it said “CALL REJECTED” and I thought to myself, “@LordOfTheRings or someone else is ROBO/AUTO DIALING the HELL out of this toll-free number!” :+1:

1 Like

SSA Punjabi “officer” Kevin Foster

6 Likes

Try thisone: this is the ‘aut oreety’: (443) 687-7561

4 Likes

Hahahaha
Oh what fun we can have with the low wattage lightbulbs in the box :rofl:

Hello…hello…yes…tell me what happened…hello…are you dere?

5 Likes

I just called it for the first time, @Sol. Someone answered but for a few seconds I could hear loud voices in the background but it did not seem that the criminal who answered said anything. After the few seconds of the loud noise in the background, there was complete silence and after about a minute of silence I hung up.

I am gonna try again though of course.

• Phone Number: 443-687-7561
  • Date of this Report: March 07, 2023
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: SKYPE
  • Phone Location: BALTIMORE, MD
3 Likes

Total CHAOS for 'em! They are so DISCOMBOBULATED!!!