Are you missing roles?

@davidclark You joined after the migration so you didn’t have any roles.

So what do I have to do to get verified?

missing verified, trusted, Thanks Bro, place looking sweet.

I used to have verified and well known.

i am a long time member I am missing all my roles …verified. trusted. Scam baiter and donator…thanks I appreciate yall

I am missing madarchod role. plz fix

I had Verified role as of last Thursday, 7/8, and it’s no longer the case. For a long time, I did not need approvals for my posts, and I need them now. Could you please help? I do not believe that I violated any TOUs, at all.

Looks like you mistakenly posted legitimate numbers, I can see a couple of deleted posts.

1 Like

I did in the past by mistake, yes. Those were spoofed numbers or numbers that seemed very similar to scam calls. I spoke with Zachinquarantine, and he actually explained to me why some of my posts needed approval. Apparently, certain posts require higher-level approval than just being verified. I was not aware of it, so thanks Zachinquarantine for explaining it to me! And I have not posted anything by mistake lately at all, folks :slight_smile: I am all good now.

2 Likes

I can’t remember what roles I had, but something like verified and I didn’t need to get my posts approved by a mod. Thank you.

It has been a while since I was last on the site, & things seem to have changed. While I don’t remember what roles that I had, I believe that I did have verified. When I make posts now, they require approval.

It has been a while since I have been active here, but I was verified before.

2 Likes

I had the trusted and verified mark before the switch

verified i think

I’m missing the admin role

trusted and verified
old account was called apexcommunity
use to use login via steam

I never had any roles, but I am 100% lost

I don’t know if I had other roles. I have been here for a long time though

had the trusted role as well didnt see that