Are these people legit or scammers?

not sure if this was discussed or not, but its crypto scammers.
I been using at site called interpals which is a language exchange platform.
recently I had contacts seeming wanting to be friends but they always talk about how much money they made trading on crypto currency. They want to teach me on how and invest with them. I do not know how or if they want my money however I never gotten that far.
Its funny it always a beautiful girl, work in finance in some shape for form, and if they know your are not going to “play along” they stop all communication. so far I had 3 of these people and one I just meet I’m currently talking to. checks off all mentioned above.
Also to note they want you WhatsApp or whatever quickly on first contact on internals.

3 Likes

Yeah, they probably are. Send the profiles/email addresses of those cryptocurrency investors. I will try my best to see if it is a scam. Have you used Google Images to search for their photos? Have you searched for their email addresses on Google? Have they sent you any Bitcoin addresses, Cash App tags, etc?

2 Likes

yes, I used it on one and it was an original photo. I did not get any bitcoin address. They seem to give up on me since I was not willing to invest with them. So I still have no idea what their game is.

1 Like

Can you send the photos?

Sorry, I dont have them

It’s called The ‘Pig Butchering’ Scam. It is just a crypto investment scam. I will link a good video on this.

1 Like