"american health marketplace" / "health enrollment centre" - "AMBETTER" policy

Telemarketing Sales Rule is quite specific and rigid in nature and is heavily regulated by the FTC. These telemarketing callers MUST disclose a number of things about themselves in a very specific manner and sequence. They are NOT doing it, and it’s illegal.

1 Like

Beautiful work Jeff

1 Like

The BBB are nothing but a glorified and legitimized fucking scam in itself.
With paid for ratings regardless of wrongdoing or garbage scores. I have seen companies who they give A+ ratings to, who have thousands of complaints , often dozens daily with serious complaints such as credit card fraudulent charges etc.
They don’t give a fucking rats arse as long as the companies pay them handsomely, they are rewarded for their dollar contributions. I also have little doubt a lot of that cash finds its way into the pockets of many within that shit show of an organization

2 Likes

The BBB is just as Andrew stated. A review site. Nothing more. I try not to judge them as harshly as others because of that fact alone. I believe that that ultimately still do a fair job even though they may not be as effective as they once were. It just seems to take them a long time to catch on or admit patterns of fraud sometimes. A lot of people get them mixed up with the Consumer Protection Agency (Not saying you did) who would actually not only give you info on the business in question, but would have the teeth to go after them also.

2 Likes

American Health Marketplace was warned to follow the TSR and TCPA in a letter from various Attorney Generals from multiple states. They’ve been duly warned of the law and a follow up to the State Att Generals might be helpful. https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/attorneygeneral/documents/pr/2023/ma23-32-comments.pdf

2 Likes

@MehNamesJeff Since these scumbags are located in Florida, I recommend reporting them to the FL Bureau of Insurance Fraud. There are emails of their officers here:

Insurance Fraud (myfloridacfo.com)

These are legitimate law enforcement officers who may be interested in proceeding with this case.

Looks like you need these folks:

CAPTAIN FRANK BRIGANTI
400 N Congress Avenue, Suite 250
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
(561) 837-5601
[email protected]

FT. LAUDERDALE FIELD OFFICE
Lt. Francisco Gonzalez
Lt. Laura Tapanes
1400 W Commercial Bvd, Suite 135
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
954-958-5402
[email protected]
[email protected]

1 Like

Sorry, it’s been a minute since posting but have you tried the AGs’ office in Florida?

1 Like