Amazon scam with SSA (229) 592-2523 "$999.99"

Scam Number: Amazon scam with SSA (229) 592-2523 “$999.99”
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Robocall campaign, you can treat it as an inbound call with the following details. Incoming robotic message about a purchase Apple MacBook Pro and Apple AirPods for a total of $999. Found on numberguru:

https://www.numberguru.com/phone/229/592/2523/

6 Likes

229-592-2523 Femchode Monday 2-27-23 10:42AM EST

3 Likes

Thomas Michael O’Connor. US Marshal badge #45197

(202) 921-1630

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Another “officer” Noah Philips (972) 449-4831
scam0227

5 Likes

You always find the best numbers, my friend! :fist:t3::fist:t3::fist:t3:

5 Likes
  • Phone Number: 972-449-4831
  • Date of this Report: February 27, 2023
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: TEXTNOW
  • Phone Location: PALMER, TX

I am slamming this TextNow number from two different numbers of mine. So far my calls keep going to the TextNow message machine of this criminal.

3 Likes

I don’t have an Amazon account. Yes you do. No I don’t. Yes you do. Questions about who you live with. Then when asked how it was paid for they cannot get off the script. Ridiculous that people actually fall for this.

5 Likes

Finally someone answered this TextNow number but he did not speak English. It seemed like he was mumbling in a foreign language or maybe speaking to his criminal colleague in a foreign language. I told him to beg for money, stupid criminal. At that point, he hung up.

I know that it is easy to get a new TextNow number but I still enjoy calling their TextNow numbers until finally they stop using them and get new TextNow numbers to use while they engage in their criminal behavior.

2 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better today!!

3 Likes

After having my head in the toilet all day yesterday, anything is an improvement!

4 Likes

They are stupid and triggered

3 Likes

That’s what happens when you go to keg parties at our age. :grin:

4 Likes

I am glad you are feelin’ better, @JusticeinTexas!

Now from my two phones someone keeps answering their TextNow 972-449-4831 and hanging up immediately.

No, just now someone answered one of my calls but did not say anything and I did not say anything UNTIL I’d conferenced the call into the TextNow voicemail of that same TextNow 972-449-4831 and told him to leave a message on his own voicemail of your TextNow number as you are conferenced into your own message machine, at which point he hung up without saying anything.

3 Likes

(229) 592-2523 : They keep hanging up on character Gay Brokeback. They do not care that he needs money to buy records from “The Village People.”

5 Likes

Beer Bongs! Beer Funnels! :crazy_face:

Ummm … yeah … I cannot party like decades ago when I was young. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Ha! Classic, Joe. Freakin’ classic! You are a LEGEND!!!

3 Likes

Haha, thanks friend. Sadly there are still too many out there :confused:

2 Likes

SILLY BUNS!

How rude, I thought they were supposed to be ‘public servants’ and be nice to us :thinking:

2 Likes

I think this guy’s name is “John”, couldn’t understand him but he DOES want a ‘call back’. They seem to having some phone issues too…

(301) 690-0324

scam0227c

1 Like

It took the scammer a few minutes but he caught on. I said my name was Mike Litoris and my zip code was somewhere in Alaska. I’m surprised he didn’t catch on there. He gave me some BS on how I was a victim of identity theft and the items that were purchased were going to Albany NY. He hung up after I said the last thing I purchased on Amazon was a dildo. Lol

3 Likes