Amazon refund scam Active

Scam Number: 6067226637
Domain Used: n/a
Extra Info: they tell you you have a charge of 1000 dollars on amazon for an iphone 11

4 Likes

Kept one dude on the phone for over 15 minutes talking to himself as I took my earpiece out. That was after me talking nonstop for 13 minutes! They somehow think they can talk longer and faster than me.

2 Likes

HACKED ASF “SCAMMER HOTLINE HAHAHAHAH” ggz community

Scammer verified “my address” and asked for “My SSN” (He validated this), then asked for a “live photo” of me holding my identity (I used an excuse ofc). Their text now number for images (5096731404). Wasted 1h

Connected to my bank “Capital One”

got connected to a female scammer

They were so confused because they couldn’t find my bank (The First Baptist Bank of New Jersey) so, after nearly 20 minutes, they told me that I had to talk to the Federal Trade Commission (whhhhat?) I got 'officer Kevin Brown ’ who told me that he was working with the SSA and they were going to freeze my bank account.
It turned into a sort of Social Security type scam.

Excellent “scammer hotline”
Connected to Amazon, Nodia city, near Delhi -
Callback 712-315-2795

Number that puts you through to scammers this isn’t a scam, this is the scammer hotline.

1 Like

This number wasn’t hacked it is Number that puts you through to scammers

1 Like

Please don’t post scammers IPs from the scammer hotline it could mess up others baits or operations.

1 Like

OK . will delete IP

@Gam3rr Yep. I just called and was connected to the Scammer Hotline! :rofl:

1 Like

BAHAHAH ye, somebody prolly got into their systems. Maybe Jim

That’s because it’s not a scam number, it’s the scammer hotline. A number that connects you to scammers. Number that puts you through to scammers

2 Likes

ohhhhh lmfao I didn’t know that

Excellent. Wasted hours of Amazon and Crypto scammers

1 Like

SCAMMER HOTLINE :rofl: