Number that puts you through to scammers

Update: I ask people not to delete files with this number.

Hate scammers but can’t be bothered or having a hard time finding numbers? Dial 1-606-SCAMMER (1-606-722-6637) and get directly connected to a dirty scammer, no hassle…

Make sure to listen to the message at the start calls get recorded and can be used on YouTube.
This was made by https://www.youtube.com/c/MidnightScambaits and your calls may be used in his content.

Text

The first video made with calls from this hotline: Troll Calls Scammer Who Goes MENTALLY INSANE! - YouTube

27 Likes

I couldn’t possibly love this more!

1 Like

It’s like the GF flood all over again!!! :sob:

I tried it and they hang up quickly, I am not sure why.

3 Likes

Exactly!! I was thinking the same thing! I got a few calls in, then they started hanging up!
This brings back memories!
Happy Friday, friend! We made it through another week! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy weekend @MajorLeeAwesome :heart:

3 Likes

Got thru talked about monkeys :joy:said im Alice Phallus … He didnt belive me :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

A lot of prankers

2 Likes

images (1) (27)

9 Likes

The scammers be like.

2 Likes

Number is dead it appears

2 Likes

This unfortunately is not working pls help

2 Likes

Welcome😊

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @AwesomeStudios :tada:
It seems like the number is up and down. I assume it’s when they have scammer numbers and are active.
Oddly, I see that this number called one of my numbers back twice, but I don’t leave my ringer on for several of my numbers and they don’t leave a message.

2 Likes

The number is currently not available

Number is down at the moment. It was a test its still a work in progress but Midnight Scambaits is still getting it working well etc.

4 Likes

Sad to see that the number is down, really liked it, i never saw it.

1 Like

Ah, ok good to know. Is a cool idea, I assume it’s not possible to make it a TF call-in?

1 Like

Not sure, might as well use textnow or talkatone or another free call service.

Does this make phone numbers that are scammers call you?

No, it puts you through to scammers, the scammers won’t get your number.

2 Likes