Amazon refund scam(270) 649-5247

Scammer’s Number: (270) 649-5247
Domains Used:
Extra Info: Fake iPhone $599 order
Kolkata IPs 12.186.228.187 157.40.80.75

8 Likes

answers hello. My God, this guy gets so mad. You’ve got to try this one. I haven’t had to change the number either. He just keeps answering.

5 Likes

I’ve been on the phone with one guy for 20 minutes he said he dropped out of school he’s told me his entire life story this is so sad tbh

6 Likes

:laughing:hoarding em

2 Likes

(270) 649-5247 : Got humans 6/1 around 5:40-something p.m. EST.

4 Likes

Hoarding sound buttons slamming g phone down :rofl:

2 Likes

RIP bitches :rofl:

3 Likes

I had a guy who said his name was “Zayn” and he spelled it for me. They are being bombarded! I could hear a bunch of his fellow scammers in the background. This Zayn was very unenthusiastic and seemed disheartened. I was on the phone with him for at least 15 or 20 minutes, and finally we got to where I enter “anydesk.com” into a browser. Haha! These dumbasses are hilarious!

3 Likes

This number is a gold mine! Yes, they keep answering! I am calling 'em with a phone in each hand! I am speaking to two of 'em at once sometimes! Thanks as always for posting, Doc!

5 Likes

Rings many times for me … Daamn

3 Likes

HOARDING shit out of them :laughing::joy:

2 Likes

Bummer 6:06 PM Central and I cannot get anyone. You go, Draco!

5 Likes

3 phones deep … Hoarded shit out of them :laughing:either one ring hang or many ring hang changing #s … They answer periodically…:laughing::laughing:… giving them hell :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Still answering. They’re very hostile, and quick to hang up. :joy:

3 Likes

https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/157.40.80.75

Information on the IP provided.

3 Likes

Is the number still working for you? It rings once, and then hangs up for me

2 Likes

Do not feel sad for these people. I have fallen for their sob stories in the past and they always lie. In the end, he will finally ask you for money for a visa, for school or for his mama. They have no guilt, shame or remorse anywhere in their bodies.

5 Likes

Busy Tone

2021-06-02 T 17:!2 EST

1 Like

Interesting story: I can modulate my voice to sound like an older person.

The scammer started crying and even says “you’re like my grandmother”

Then he even started bringing up sexual acts which were highly disturbing; In an effort to gain my confidence.

These humans do not have guilt, shame or any remorse - truly disgusting. Just because you are having a hard time in life does not mean this is acceptable. Amazing…

3 Likes

wow they are active

2 Likes