Amazon refund scam(270) 649-5247

One ring for me.

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

talked to “peter” kept them on the phone repeating numbers and website info and telling him stories about my amazon account and those stupid “hackers” stealing my money making orders on my account for 15 min

1 Like

Yes, the same thing happened to me. I use textnow.

1 Like

You are so right. I feel the same way. That is why I put so much effort to expose the scammers.

See YT video of these Kplkata scammers
270-649-5247

4 Likes

Hey doc who made this YT video ? … I think his voice
Is passable as little Ole lady :rofl:… With slight Australian
Twang

3 Likes

Your and my profiles appear in the video. Seems he is one of us here at scammer.info

1 Like

Aussie sumthing I think

2 Likes

Please be polite! We simply open with HELLOOOO mother fckers They love that one!strong text

1 Like

That’s weird. I tried calling with a new burner number, and it rang once and hung up.

1 Like

Yeah I have been getting the same thing, hopefully that is a good sign though

2 Likes

Welcome. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Right now, I am trying to call this number. It says that the line is busy, so I am pretty sure that it is a small “business”. Also, I hope it is a scambaiter and not a victim.

1 Like

Scambaiters are what we are. You must mean a scammer.

Also, welcome.

1 Like

I think the number is down. It immediately hangs up

1 Like

Is it fine if i DDoS the 2 IPs?

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @The_Master_Baiter!

1 Like

ya gotta feel bad for people who prolly HAD to be a scammer or they would not have a job
they are still bad people tho

1 Like

https://youtu.be/0E1bqY9GPFo ,This is the video from " Little Peace YouTube channel". The suspected scammers i know who they are & where they are. i am just posting there info. Do check out.

"

Block-A, Office No. : 805, Tower A, Spaze iTech Park, Sohna - Gurgaon Rd, near Shoppers Stop, Block S, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122018

2 Likes