Amazon Refund - +1800-705-1419

Scammer’s Number: +1800-705-1419
Extra Info: Sends out spam emails claiming there’s an order. IPhone order, Order ID is 9067886893 Also, please do not call flood this number, call and waste their time, do not call flood any numbers I post, it is useless imo, let their time get wasted.

4 Likes

1800-705-1419 : 7/13 at 12:01 p.m. EST. Got human. No order number, no service.

1 Like

Got the ID, updated the post.

Recon. Thanks.

No-problem, shout out to BOOBOOBEAR who was able to get it for us all.

1 Like

Thank you Booboobear.

I have reported the number “1419” to the call flooding system. Thank you very much.

1 Like

I said do not call flood the number and you did, congrats on ruining a number I specifically said not to call flood, thanks for all your help by totally preventing people from being scammed and totally stopping these scammers.

4 Likes

Thanks, I like to save peoples hard earned cash.

3 Likes

Your not saving peoples hard earned cash. Your just ruining numbers were as scambaiters could waste the time of agents rather than their whole number being gone and them resending out robocalls or emails. Plus, I specifically sent not to call flood the number, jesus christ you cant even understand sarcasm.

3 Likes

i feel like you know nothing about scambaiting at all. it takes them minutes to get a new toll free number back out on their popups or what ever. The work ‘ScamBaiter’ means your baiting the scammers to waste their time. so why is flooding a number got anything to do with scambaiting. you just ruin it for the people who like to bait scammers. Like i said it takes them minutes to get a new number so its pointless flooding them.

5 Likes

He told u not to and then u do . Whats the point in that ? Scammers can easily recover from it

1 Like

I got “All the agents are busy” after hearing hold music for about 2 minutes.

1 Like

Theres only like one agent and then they got flooded but it seems like they back to normal.

Not in service
2021-07-13 T 1522 EST

@ReconScammers I’ve gotta agree. They’ll just get another # so I don’t flood them either. Wasting their time is a much better & wiser approach!

3 Likes

@BobbinsScambaits Spot on mate!! :wave:

1 Like

With our program we get their other numbers as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah definitely not man, by the time the majority of baiters find the number it’s taken down and replaced. Please, especially when people specifically ask you not to, don’t call spam every single number on the forum it’s extremely counterproductive.

1 Like

I’m saving people from being scammed, that will never happen until I get banned on here. Cheers. :partying_face: