Amazon Refund - +1800-705-1419

That’s a load of bull! An Onvoy # can be changed in less than 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Your not saving people from getting scammed, the numbers I post I deal with, I can save people from fucking getting scammed, call flooding doesn’t fucking stop people from getting scammed.

Your just fucking pissing loads of people off on here because all you do is flood numbers with Scammer Blaster. Wasting their time saves people from getting scammed more than call flooding. Why? Well the scambaiter could be still on call when the number dies, stopping one agent from scamming and they can gather information such as bank accounts to report etc. What information do you get from call flooding. Nothing, right.

Your not even a scambaiter, you don’t even bait them you just put the number in a flooder which isn’t baiting at all, plus you call flooded a number I told people specifically not too, you didn’t even follow that further proving your not a scambaiter.

If you wanna actually stop people from being scammed, call them up gather information such as company names, bank accounts. Do OSINT with the company name and get more information then expose them and report the information.

The thing is you always say you cost them a lot and that your preventing scams when in reality you don’t do jack shit. A lot of people here probably want you banned as your not really helping, your just killing numbers other people can bait and the whole point of scambaiting is to bait them, call flooding doesn’t bait them.

If you’ve seen the ins and outs of these scams you will know what you do doesn’t work and sadly you have not seen the ins and outs, How effective is Call Flooding against Scammers? - YouTube will give you more information on call flooding and how it isn’t that effective.

7 Likes

@ReconScammers Exactly what I try to gather before tnt’ing their machine.

Already put that request in! And a lot of the YT’ers who bait for hrs are also annoyed at these flooders who accomplish absolutely NOTHING.
We used to have a saying at NASA…why are we so obsessed with trying to find intelligent life on other planets when we can’t even find it here on earth.

4 Likes

These guys just went bye bye. Some evil bastard must have hit them!

2 Likes

Little update on that “1419” number:

Welcome rmoakley to scammer.info

You’re bringing some excellent points, and I agree with you. I have a somewhat related question in that regard for everyone: Is there any accountability for VOIP companies in the US? I’ve been seeing a consistent trend with them. I am seeing the majority of scams and spam coming from Peerless Network, Onvoy (now Inteliquent) and Century Link. There is no way the Federal Govt. is not aware of it. Have people tried class-action lawsuits against these scumbags? Perhaps, we should unify the community and bring legal action? I’m sure there must be some attorneys who want to make some money off VOIP bastards. Just thinking outside the box…

1 Like

Some scammer numbers you could find their other numbers but not with all, so with most numbers you won’t find the other ones. Then again I don’t know how it works, if you could tell me that’d be great.

JusticInTexas, wanted me to make a complete guide, I will work on it eventually when I got time.

In fact, I would love to!

Not that I know off, unsure if that’s the case but they should be accountable. Someone providing malicious software for malicious people to use is accountable, people providing stolen banking accounts to people is accountable for the actions, why not VOIP companies? I feel like more VOIP companies should take down numbers kind of like how ISP’s take down people who do malicious stuff.

1 Like

Would love to see if you could get these guys new number before I can. They should be back tomorrow, wanna try then.

I totally agree. It just does not seem that they’re held accountable by FCC or FTC. I am sure that people report thousands of their fraudulent calls weekly. In that regard, I am thinking perhaps we should promote this forum and info that we have to some attorneys?

I think that scambaiting is absolutely great, but what if we take it to the next level? Some great legal precedents may really change the environment even more than scambaiting. Each violation by Federal law is up to $1,400! Think about how much money some attorneys could make of VOIP scum! I blame VOIP providers for scams. Yeah, Indians and Pakis do it, but US VOIP is the true source of evil by enabling it!

We have a lawyer.

1 Like

That’s a great start! Have you guys thought of gathering data from this forum and others? I’m sure quite a few people would be willing to testify to bring down VOIP fuckers!

1 Like

Yeah we have a lot of people that browse this site.

1 Like

All right, that’s encouraging to hear. I just have not heard much of legal action against Onvoy and other scum, hence the reason I am asking.

Onvoy is so mean, let’s just say that.

Yeah, but they can’t be almighty and untouchable. They aren’t even as big as many other carriers. Even looking at their BBB page and reading on forums, a ton of people make complaints about them.

Hey my guy, I get you think you’re helping but I know as soon as I see you on a thread that the numbers probably dead and I dont attempt to call. This is especially frustrating when the number has only been up a few minutes.

Like…let us have the number, and the fact that OP @ReconScammers asked you not to, and that you did it anyway, just seems rude. Now, I’ve noticed other OPs putting requests for you to not flood the number.

Please have some respect for your fellow scambaiters.

Anyway, have a good day, I’m not trying to start shit in the comments, I’m just saying what some of us are thinking.

Just my 2 cents

2 Likes

@NoLife33 Very succinctly and accurately put! :wave:

1 Like