Active Amazon scam toll free number

Way to go, @delboy_scambuster!

What the hang up tally so far??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Ask them that

1 Like

Someone just answered but said nothing for a couple of seconds, so I said mockingly, “It’s called Karma. You should know something about Karma you criminal considering the fact that your ancestors invented the concept.” She started screaming at me to STOP calling. She was the “Catherine Woods” that I spoke with earlier.
I laughed at her and asked her why you stupid criminals cannot MAKE us stop.
She hung up.

Someone just answered but said nothing. After 2 or 3 seconds of silence I asked, “How many times have you dumb criminals answered and immediately hung up the phone?” Whoever had answered the phone hung up without replying to my question.

I get an answer every time I call.

1 Like

The most recent 3 times I have called just now I get the “The number you have dialed is not in service. Please try again.”

Maybe they are taking a break now, or maybe they’ll start using a new phone number, or maybe they FINALLY figured out how to block my TextNow number.

I doubled teamed GV an TN and it was answered every time

So the ringing that I was hearing WHILE I was on a call already listening to HOLD music was YOUR Dialing Loop! Haha! They were really pissed off.

I just switched my Google Voice VOIP to show Unknown Number rather than my real number to call this toll-free number, but I got also “the number you have dialed is not in service, please try again.”

I know from experience though that sometimes scammers can BLOCK such “Unknown Numbers” and maybe they are blocking my Unknown Number VOIP.

Late here folks, just setup the loop to run for the next few hours. Give them hell.

2 Likes

Thanks! Good night!

1 Like

That’s the best way to smash them
I’ll often have 20 VM’s open and be hitting 20 call centres at a time until they either go bang or go to sleep.
I’ve seen (and heard) 66 call centres conferenced at once by the best in the business, the upload bandwidth was in the range of what most people see in their download speed test specs. :grin:
This system has taken down entire web servers and the internet more than once.
Many an Indian call centre got to test their fire extinguishers as well, I’m certain of that.
The horrific noise their phone systems made before they went silent instantly was pure bliss.

4 Likes

Got same change #

1 Like

Wow, yesterday I was hearing what I think you mean by “horrific noise” when a few calls of mine were answered but all I heard immediately was a bunch of grinding noises, like metal is grinding against metal.

Yeah that’s the one.
It sounds much like a mix of running a scammers face down a cheese grater, while inserting a large garden gnome up their backside.

4 Likes

I appreciate your imagery, @LordOfTheRings!
Of course the garden gnome is old and battered, and it now has ragged and sharp edges on it!
The cheese grater is a bit rusty as well.

You’ve seen the same film clip!! :rofl:

ig the number changed or they shut off their number cuz im getting no answer TvT

Someone picked up now… Didn’t say anything. I said “are your parents proud of what you are doing? You being a criminal? Get a legal job!”… Then he answered something like “can you give me a job” and “B*tch” was one of the words… Me: " I hope your parents will find out about your criminal activities". Then he hung up…

Change your # try again had change mine 4 times. Still hitting them🤣