Active Amazon scam toll free number

Scam Number: 888.377.8939
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

2 Likes

Answering again and again​:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

For the first time I called this number and someone answered and I could hear in the background someone ask “How may I help you?” but it was not very loud, and before I could say anything the call hung up either because the call disconnected somehow or because someone on the other end hung up the call. I did not hang up this call.

I just called a 2nd time. A man answered with “hello” and I asked if this is Amazon. He said, “No, this is not Amazon.” He then asked me if this is Mr. Braxton. He did not call me though, for I called this toll-free number for the 2nd time. I said, “Yes, this is Mr. Braxton. Who is this?”
He replied, “This is Jaden in New York.” I said, “With what company or business are you?” He said, “I am not with a company.” He asked again, “Is this Mr. Braxton?” I said, “Yes, I am Mr. Braxton.”
He said, “You do not sound like Mr. Braxton.”
I said, “I am not the only man with the last name Braxton that lives in this house.”
He hung up without saying anything.

What a strange call.

Are some of them saying that they are with Amazon?

He asked me same thing😂

1 Like

Okay, I called again a few times and each time someone either answered the phone and then hung up the call after a couple of seconds without either of us saying anything or maybe the calls somehow disconnected.

Just now I called again and a woman answered, “How may I help you?” I said, “Hello Ma’am, what is your name?”
She replied, “I’m Catherine Woods at Amazon.”
I told her that she should speak to her colleague at the same toll-free number who told me that his name was Jaden and that he is not with Amazon."
She said, “Oh no …”
I said very calmly without any anger, “You criminals are obviously not on the same page, you stupid gaping stinky c!!t and sphincter.”
She exclaimed, “Do not use that language with me!”
I laughed and said, “You cannot stop us, dumbass.”
She hung up.
I could swear that I have spoken with a female scammer “Catherine Woods” before but maybe more than one female scammer uses the name “Catherine Woods.”

What a weird and inept bunch of criminals these dumbasses are.

I am going to harass 'em more if they continue to answer and actually speak to me.

2 Likes

Got disconnected three times, finally a guy picks up and says its not Amazon.

Thanks for calling, goodbye. that is what he said :smiley:

2 Likes

The answer is most definitely yes. lol
I hit them with a lot of calls conferenced to each other in a short sharp blast…they need to be better acquainted with their lying bastard workmates :+1:

1 Like

This reminds me to some extent of how a scammer call center who has been enduring our baiting and harassing for a long enough period of time starts answering, “Papa John’s, how may I help you?”
Sometimes they start acting like they are not scammers. Sometimes they do not try to scam. This of course is idiotic on their part since it is possible a potential victim calls them and they say, “No, we are NOT Amazon.”

Dumbasses.

I did the same thing @LordOfTheRings

1 Like

There’s nothing like confusing those 3 active braincells all at once

1 Like

Yes, @LordOfTheRings!

Even when the criminals in the same scam call center stick to the same script, I lie to scammers all of the time in general and also I lie to scammers all of the time about their own criminal colleagues.
“Hello, John. Do you know that your colleague named Jennifer or Robert or whoever admitted immediately on my prior phone call to your phone number that you all are scammers. Jennifer/Robert/Whoever is not even TRYING to scam. You need to choose your criminal colleagues more wisely, you stupid criminal.”

3 Likes

It is so fun to conference them into the same conference call! First they might be confused … then they become angry!

Call on hold pick up hang up repeat🤣

1 Like

Sometimes someone answers my calls and then hangs up immediately.

Sometimes though someone answers and says the following two things to me as soon as he answers:

1. “Maderchod!”
    Verily I am the maderchod who dry-fecks your mother’s gaping stinky 5-Rupee " and he hung up.
  2. “Stop calling us!”
    Why can’t you stop us from calling you, inept criminals! Your anger pleases us!
1 Like

Called 20 times now. Either they hang up directly, or I’m on the line for a minute, but they don’t say anything, and then hang up…

1 Like

Currently I was on hold BUT while on hold I started to hear the sound of a ringing phone, but then my call hung up.

Same here - they probably see number patterns

1 Like

Yeah, maybe they cannot block numbers or they do not know how, but they can see our numbers.

Twice just now the same male voice answered my calls with, “Feck you Feck you Feck you Feck you!” After I say “Your anger pleases us” he hung up,

3 Likes

I have a dialling loop running on this number, listening to them there, they sound really pissed off. Light them up folks.

This number plus 20 other scammer lines together. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face: :laughing:

5 Likes