Absolute Health Agents, LLC, American insurance scammers DBA the "Major Health Enrollment Center"

Scam Number: (509) 348-4447
Scammer’s Website or Email: robocall
Additional information about this scam: $2400 Government subsidy
Hint: I gave Nevada address

3 Likes

Twilo number previously reported on YouMail, calls are answered by the Major Health Enrollment Center, which claims to operate from a MailBag post office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida as Absolute Health Agency. The “$2,400 subsidy” only goes toward your health insurance.

Associated phone numbers:

• (855) 352-3282 - Inteliquent
  • (833) 244-2210 - Bandwidth.com
  • (870) 372-6818 - Twilo
  • (615) 997-1860 - Level 3 Communications
  • (775) 300-7977 - Level 3 Communications
  • (404) 962-7469 - Twilo
  • (318) 351-2834 - Twilo
  • (601) 541-5447 - Twilo

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated IP Address: 169.61.249.200 :us:

4 Likes

NEW NUMBER - (877) 675-1342 (Telnyx)

I was asked by @spicybrown to verify the number through the use of the Lennybot, and the agent he introduced Larissa to attempted to cancel his existing insurance benefits and sign up for theirs with “no monthly fee.” The agent revealed their call center as Absolute Health Agents, LLC, which falsely claims to do business from a CaliCoffee in West Palm Beach, Florida.

The company is listed as a marketing partner of:

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (877) 800-2199 (Inteliquent)
  • (866) 925-0255 (Telnyx)

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated IP Address - 34.174.188.161 :us:

6 Likes

NEW NUMBER: (877) 355-0347 (Telnyx)

4 Likes

@OfclyGoodenough has done some superb, outstanding work on researching these scumbags! These are once again criminals from Florida. I have been reporting FL spammers here:

Since their HQ appears to be located in the southern part of FL (West Palm Beach), there are several ways to report them

1. Insurance Fraud (myfloridacfo.com)

WEST PALM BEACH FIELD OFFICE
Lt. Kevin Lashells
Lt. Jonathan Lent
400 N Congress Avenue, Suite 250
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
561-837-5601
[email protected]
[email protected]

FT. LAUDERDALE FIELD OFFICE
Lt. Francisco Gonzalez
Vacant Lieutenant
1400 W Commercial Bvd, Suite 135
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
954-958-5402
[email protected]

1. Medicaid Fraud and Abuse Complaint Form - Office of the Medicaid Program Integrity (myflorida.com)

2. Division of Investigative and Forensic Services (fldfs.com)

To Report Fraud continue with the following:

Type of Fraud: Licensee/Unlicensed Activity/Agent Fraud
I am: Citizen

@drwat @Tillianne @CatMan

On another note, Dave Green fellow looks like some character from Fallout… A Feral Ghoul, perhaps? I know he won’t get too many dates on Tinder with this pic! :grin: :joy: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So rude and not too bright. Kept asking me the same info over and over. Really nasty. I would never buy anything from these people if they were legit.

4 Likes

They usually are like that. Not to mention, they don’t seem to give a damn about Federal and State laws like TPCA and TSR.

2 Likes

Asking for my full SSN. I asked if she was crazy. Why would I give my SSN over the phone.

3 Likes

Often, these scummy robocallers also run an identity theft operation behind the scenes. They phish for elderly and disabled people’s confidential info to then resell it on the Dark Web or open fraudulent accounts under these folks’ names… What is most infuriating is that these particular scumbags appear to be located in the US! The more people report them via outlets that I’ve shared, the better!

2 Likes

She had a really heavy accent that I could not place but got really offended when I told her that and she need to speak slowly so I could understand her. Boo hoo.

3 Likes

I am hoping once more folks report them, the Floridian authorities might go after this Dave Green pal. Should I call him Fallout Dave, given his ghoulish appearance? He also looks a little bit like T-Dog from the Walking Dead (just slimmer)!

3 Likes

Do you think that they actually will do something? I have reported stuff to the FBI like money mules for PCH. Nothing.

Plus they are telling me that the premium is free and everything is free free free free free free. When did people forget that nothing is free and if it is too good to be true it is?

3 Likes

Well, for what’s it’s worth, I have had rather decent positive experience with State authorities. I was able to identify and report some local illegal telemarketers/robocallers to my State Consumer Protection Bureau. They sent them cease and desist letters and the spammers got scared (the State copied me on the communication). Now, I wish the State would just sue them or have the DA’s Office push criminal charges, but I know that they tend to start small. Still much, much better than Feds in this regard.

I also know that the State investigators analyze a total numbers of complaints and their seriousness. They call it “monitoring overall trends and taking action, based on totality of circumstances”. My complaint must have been serious enough that they assigned an actual attorney to it who sent notices to the scum. I would think that I was probably not the only person complaining either, so they took action.

3 Likes

I asked who was paying for all this free stuff. She said the government. I asked what agency. She said United Healthcare. HAHA. I asked if it was through the state of Texas or the Feds. She just mumbled United Healthcare. My brain hurts.

3 Likes

These morons have been robocalling me over the past few days.

4 Likes

Replying to say I received a text to call (888) 849-1328 they are lying and saying they are “with the government” and when confronted they walk that back. Here is the text and below the recording.
scam0701

I tried to call back, but they are very standoffish and if they answer they say this: Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

They do stupid word games and do not tolerate any questions.

1 Like

Carrier: Telnyx

1 Like