(888) 557-6096 & (888) 366-5828 - Gene Guard Medicare Genetic Testing Scammers

Scam Number: (888) 557-6096 and (888) 366-5828
Scammer’s Website or Email: None
Additional information about this call: These are obnoxious Pakistani scammers who called me regarding some bogus “free Medicare testing”. I am NOT on Medicare and I am NOT interested. They claim to represent some bogus, likely fake company called Gene Guard. My number has been on the Federal DNC for years, but of course scammers won’t care.

They are not answering now, but you can text this number, too. They respond to text messages. They have quite the “history”. They have been texting and calling quite a bit. They aren’t answering now, but I am sure that they will be answering on Monday.

@OfclyGoodenough @Tillianne @MehNamesJeff @MajorLeeAwesome @Jhawk @Hviezdoslav @CatMan @T-REX @Sol @LordOfTheRings

https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-888-557-6096

5 Likes

Carrier: Twilio
Answers as: “Gene Guard”
Swiftly hangs up

4 Likes

Oh, yes, they do it. Watch, they are either going to call you back or text you on Monday. They don’t work “after hours” lol. They hung up on me on Thursday, but then started texting me relentlessly to offer “free Medicare genetic testing” (sounds totally legitimate and valid).

And of course, it is Twilio International again @Tillianne @Sol @LordOfTheRings

3 Likes

Weird disconnected recording. Plays the thank you then drops the call.

3 Likes

Oh, it is super late here. They park the number after hours and on weekends. You will probably have to try them on Monday during working hours.

You can also text this number to bait them. I think these might be the same people who we’ve been baiting here for awhile - Merkavoix/Sansom.

@drwat

3 Likes

Yes, Rawalpindi city, Punjab, Pakistan.

3 Likes

Ah, so, I was right! It is Sansom/Merkavoix scammers again. They are relentless!

@Tillianne knows them very well too.

3 Likes

My Samson romance scammer just called and texted me yesterday late while I was in bed. He never takes the time difference into account, so rude.

4 Likes

That’s why I’m a strong proponent of not allowing foreign nationals access to US telephone network. I don’t care that there are some legitimate call centers overseas. Make greedy businesses employ US workers, not Pakis or Filipinos. Our people and country must be prioritized over foreigners. America first!

Look at what Europeans are doing:

2 Likes

Today the calls are about ovarian cancer compensation.
4 calls so far.

4 Likes

Lovely! Yet another proof that it is a pure scam. No reputable and legitimate call centers runs multiple schemes like it. Damn Sansom!

@barryspar - please take a look at this thread. In case you have been receiving “genetic testing” robocalls or texts, it appears that the so-called “Gene Guard” Co. is behind many of those.

5 Likes

By the way, these criminals have been running this scam for quite some time.

3 Likes

I once got this call

1 Like

Very typical. They get spooked when you ask for their website, direct numbers or email. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were the same people - Gene Guard.

2 Likes

Scared the shit out of me with how similar your voice is to mine

1 Like

They texted me again today and are still very much active. You can text them. If you call, they have VM on.

(888) 557-6096 - RoboKiller Lookup

888-557-6096 / 8885576096 (800notes.com)

@Jhawk @CatMan @Sol @MehNamesJeff @MajorLeeAwesome @Masturbaiter @ScammerBaits @drwat

9 Likes

That number say’s ‘Thank you for calling gene guard’ or some such before it disconnects.

5 Likes

Yes, you are absolutely correct. This is their tactic, and this is how they “weed out” callers. You have to text them first, then they will likely call you back.

4 Likes

They just called back from 266-355-1622. The scammers are active now and are answering!

@Jhawk @OfclyGoodenough @drwat @Hviezdoslav @Tillianne @ScammerBaits @CatMan @Sol @MajorLeeAwesome

5 Likes

Carrier: Unassigned

5 Likes