855-215-0043 - Comcast/Xfinity Impersonators

Scam Number: 855-215-0043
Scammer’s Website or Email: Impersonators of Comcast
Additional information about this scam: These are Indian or Pakistani scammers calling from various spoofed telephone numbers. They then leave a voicemail about “special 50% off promotion”. The number is active as of 12:15 PM EST.

Give them hell!

2 Likes

855-215-0043 Albert Tuesday 5-9-23 12:33PM EST

2 Likes

Yep, they are still active, but they block fast once you curse them out! Make sure to inform the carrier and Comcast about these scammers. I just informed them.

Also, it is a known scam where it is “50% off your bill special in exchange for gift cards”. They have been doing it for years.

1 Like

@MajorLeeAwesome @drwat @MehNamesJeff - might be of interest to you! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Scammer on the line. I’m getting a GREAT deal $80.00 month for cable.

2 Likes

These are shy and timid scammers, though. They get upset easily and are sensitive to being called scammers. I got blocked twice already LOL

2 Likes

Holy fucking shit, old friend… You are back! Where have you fucking been?
Nice to see you active again.

2 Likes

EBAY is subsidizing the promotion per the scammer. Wants me go into Kohl’s and buy a EBay card.

2 Likes

Yes, sir! I am back and fully operational! Life happens. Went through some stuff happening but it should be all good now :wink:

3 Likes

Keep them on the phone as long as you can. I did and then he got mad at me! Some people also conference them with the carriers who allow scams to happen lol. We all know their names :wink:

1 Like

Let’s go!!! Was genuinely surprised when you pinged me lol, ngl.

1 Like

Well, thank you for the warm welcome back! Happy to be back around the great people of this community! I am trying to proceed with holding certain VOIP carriers and other local parties legally accountable these days :wink: I worked hard with various government entities for the last 12 months to help facilitate it. Hopefully, there is more movement, as we keep pushing.

1 Like

It is also helpful to get companies whose good names are being tarnished involved. For example, for this one, I emailed [email protected] to make them aware of this scam. I also called them at 888-565-4329 to keep them informed. They have the ability to sue these disgusting VOIP carriers enabling such illegal conduct.

1 Like

Wants me to redeem the cards at 888-202-8256 in the Philippines, (I verified the number) Comcast billing department.

2 Likes

I researched that 888 number. These are known Filipino scammers who often pose as debt collectors. Let me play with them too! For some mysterious and highly unusual reason, Filipino scammers make me all misty-eyed… I just can’t stay away from them when I am hearing their squealing voices. It is the most divine music to my ears!

3 Likes

They speak Punjabi and Urdu

2 Likes

Thank you for hitting them up, @drwat Great to hear from you!

1 Like

These Pakistani criminals called me back.

Here are their current numbers that are active:

800-959-8923 and 855-595-8511
@Hviezdoslav @FIREFIGHTER619 @MehNamesJeff @drwat - hit them up!

3 Likes

I called comcast and i think i got the number shut down. Can you verify for me?

Which one?