The 855 number

855-215-0043

1 Like

855-215-0043 Still Active Gary Wednesday 5-10-23 6:08PM EST

Still Active evening hold music
800-959-8923
855-595-8511

2 Likes

Yes, still active. The VOIP carrier is a nasty scum who won’t shut it down. I spoke with Comcast and they have to work with FBI on it. It is NOT easy to shut down any of these numbers.

Goddammit… whats the point then?

I’ve never seen comcast with these numbers last as long as they have.

1 Like

I know. It is because the carrier seems to refuse to cooperate.

I think we have to keep pressure on the VOIP carrier for these telephone numbers. I have also been submitting FCC, FTC and FBI complaints about the carrier turning a blind eye to it. I also always file complaints against such carriers on BBB.

I think our goal is to raise awareness of the public, shame the carrier, apply pressure on it and keep informing the authorities and Comcast.

The real enemies of the American public is VOIP carriers whose immense greed makes them turn a blind eye to illegal behaviors!

You won’t believe how many regular folks don’t even understand how messed-up and nasty VOIP telecoms are…

I suppose I should let everyone know the surrounding terrain which has been active for many weeks now

I keep forgetting these because I have 61 of them currently active across all prefixes

They last for months … some I’ve had active for more than 7 months now

This be the surrounding terrain in this neck of the woods

8552150012 Comcast X-finity ivr 0
8552150014 Comcast X-finity ivr 0
8552150023 Comcast X-finity ivr 0
8552150031 Comcast X-finity ivr 0
8552150040 Comcast X-finity ivr 0
8552150043 Comcast X-finity ivr 0 :rewind: From the number which was listed above

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. All of these cannot possibly be a “surprise” to the VOIP carrier. To me, it is indicative of an overall broken state of US telecommunications industry. The greed prevails the law.

As I said these are common
if you think the carrier will do anything then you are sadly mistaken

I gave up reporting numbers after fuck all happened apart from about 11 or 12 numbers in the first 2000 I reported had anything done about them at all.

Some are still in operation almost 2.5 years later and after up to being reported in excess of 70 times.

I have better things to do than deal with corrupt pieces of shit who hide in office cubicles being members of the DALAP club which I proudly founded on behalf of it’s foundation members (Named it after a group of employees at the company I managed)

The DALAP club consists each day of

Doing
As
Little
As
Possible

I prefer my way of destruction without wasting my precious time which can never be regained

2 Likes

I have to politely disagree on this one. I have reported many issues to Bandwidth, Twilio, Lumen, Vonage and few other carriers and have had great success with them on quite a few occasions.

Here are the ones where I had almost zero success: Inteliquent, Peerless Network, Telnyx, Ring Central, Call48 aka “IP Horizon” and Commio. These are nasty scumbags, to put it mildly.

I still say I can destroy a number faster than you can fill out and send an email

Around 225 numbers have capitulated today already,
Some never got anywhere near a real victim calling them before they went on the costly scrap heap for these shitbags.

Science works when combined with brute force and the experience and ability to find them within minutes no matter where they go.

1 Like

Good point, but it won’t be a permanent solution long-term. Long-term, we need public awareness, political pressure, private and government lawsuits against carriers. Heck, I’d be fine with VOIP being banned for good like the UAE and Kuwait did.

As long as I can keep my 300-400 numbers I rotate monthly they can do whatever the hell they like
I can never be blocked and can make a bank breaking amount of calls within the blink of an eye.
Which is sadly why I’m limited to spend more than 95% of my time in the toll free prefixes these days
Some monthly phone bills for myself and my call centre demolition partner have run into the $300 each range, taking out call centres before a victim can be gathered by these ass clowns.
Walking away to edit the scripted content lying competition and leaving them to steal at will is never an option.
Sadly there is a growing army of those who insist on conveying the thoroughly debunkable nonsense that wasting their time saves victims, while profiting from the misery of further victims. Never in the real world, apart from PCH idiots who use a cell phone mainly with TextNow numbers is that even remotely possible. That said, every call will leave a caller ID missed call and they invariably call every number back in search of their prey.
When the number isn’t online there is zero chance of them speaking to a single citizen.
That’s what we do without feeling the need to every create a YouTube channel along with every ladder climbing social media platform.
That is the saddest crap I’ve ever seen to cater to the list of addicts who spend every waking minute migrating from channel to channel to say hello to each other for the 19th time that day, tell each other how awesome they are, while getting their essential system top up of systemic racism in the inevitable prized triggering of the call ending swearing outbursts.

0043 active… after hours message

3 Likes

Very much active. They hung up fast on me.

2 Likes