815-376-8260 - Medicare Impersonators/"Benefits Advisors"

Scam Number: 815-376-8260
Scammer’s Website or Email: None
Additional information about this scam: I received several calls from these Indian impersonators of Medicare. Guess the carrier? PEERLESS NETWORK once again!!!

They are calling everyone including my number that has been on the DNC for over a decade.

@Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @Tillianne @Hviezdoslav @JusticeinTexas @MajorLeeAwesome - they are the same obnoxious retards again. Hit them up! They are answering as of 4:55 PM EST.

5 Likes

I really want to nail these guys legally but having trouble proving any US connections.

3 Likes

You can try to go after the carrier. It appears to me that I am seeing a general trend of them using Peerless Network and IP Horizon often. FTC and FCC go after carriers often. Also, these Indian spammers may be linked to some US broker or third party selling some Medicare supplemental services.

2 Likes

Also, @MehNamesJeff and few others previously emailed these executives of Infobip that owns Peerless scum about the ongoing issue:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

3 Likes

18472331409 medicare scammers .this number still active

2 Likes

These idiots call my 80+ year old parents all the time. My dad love to play with them until they get mad and hang up on him :rofl:

3 Likes

They called back from 207-728-2131. This number is active as of now.

@MehNamesJeff @Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome @Hviezdoslav - these Medicare scammers are back! PEERLESS NETWORK scum again!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah, Lumen, Peerless Network and Sinch/Onvoy are all scam enabling companies.

I believe these are all the same foreign criminals just using various networks for their illegal acts.

1 Like

207-728-2131 is still active despite people complaining to Peerless’ scum.

It seems like they only way to get any sort of response from Peerless has been to escalate it to their leadership team. @MehNamesJeff few others previously emailed these executives of Infobip that owns Peerless scum about the ongoing issue:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

3 Likes

815-376-8260 is still actively robocalling people. I just spoke with them at 2 PM EST. They have the same Chopin hold music and Chipmunk man voice answering “Your call is very important to us, please wait for the next available agent”.

Guess the carrier??? PEERLESS NETWORK!!!

@MehNamesJeff @Mike1212 @Tillianne @MajorLeeAwesome @Jhawk @barryspar @CatMan @drwat @Hviezdoslav @OfclyGoodenough

Here is additional evidence of their illegal robocalls:

815-376-8260 | 8153768260 | YouMail Directory

815-376-8260 | 18153768260 - Phone Scam Alert! - Nomorobo

7 Likes

was just about to post the findings, in addition to this:

https://findwhocallsyou.com/8153768260

5 Likes

Gee boys, what an effing surprise!

6 Likes

I know, right? I was just speechless and shocked when I saw that calls were on the network of Shady-Nasty Shameless Network. I could not believe my own eyes that it was Peerless!

5 Likes

I think you have an additional telephone number to add to your follow-up email, if you are planning to send another one, mate.

I am inclined to believe that it is all Sansom Consulting habibis of Pakistan. It’s been always the same hold music and the same high-pitched male voice with the same darn hold message. So, it must be the same Paki scum robocalling.

5 Likes

Deploying Lenny

5 Likes

Too early, deadline.

2 Likes

Oh, yes, of course. I think tomorrow is perfectly fine. I have a suspicion that they decided to “ghost” you :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s another Peerless “medicare” number from today to add to the list…

(562) 689-8199‬

2 Likes

Confirmed Peerless, confirmed Merkavoix/Sansom

2 Likes