815-376-8260 - Medicare Impersonators/"Benefits Advisors"

Just peachy. @MehNamesJeff - well, look at that, another winner! PEERLESS is an ugly abomination scum and imbeciles tolerating illegal robocalls!

And now they’re owned by a “reputable” Croatian company called InfoBip. Croatia, and the Balkan region, in general, is not exactly known as the most ethically compliant part of the world :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In Recognition of VoIP Carrier/Reseller Complicity in Criminal Activities

January 24th 2024: Peerless Network are crowned - 23/24 season CrimeColluder Cup - Cup’s first ever WINNERS 99 PTS

Coming in at close 2nd runner up place were Onvoy 98 PTS

In a hot 3rd tie came Bandwidth 93 PTS

Playoff results:

→ 4th: Google Voice 90 PTS
→ 5th place Skype. 80 PTS

Criteria for Consideration

Persistent failure to address reported criminal activities on their network.
Negligence in implementing effective security measures to prevent abuse.
Evident financial gains from supporting criminal enterprises.

2 Likes

A couple of other names that come to mind are:

IP Horizon and their “partner company” Call48 (both of them appear to be affiliated with HFA Services LLC that received cease and desist notices from the FTC - an evil Michael Halperin fellow there) Cease and Desist Letter to HFA Services LLC, also d/b/a Call48 | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)

Telnyx - no further explanation needed! Even Australians know of them: Telnyx breaches anti-scam and public safety rules | ACMA

Lumen/Century Link - a ton of foreign scammers on their VOIP network. They too have recently received cease and desist notices: Cease and Desist Letter to CenturyLink Communications, LLC | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)

1 Like

By the way, through some tracebacks efforts put forward by my cell phone carrier, I was able to find out that many illegal robocalls coming from the telephone numbers associated with Merkavoix/Sansom on the network of Peerless Network often come from Telcast Network, LLC. Here is how it works:

• Telcast is Pakistani-owned and operated. They are operating under few cease and desist notices and don’t give a damn about them. Here is their contact info

Address: 8 The Green, Suite #7044 | Dover DE 19901
Email: [email protected] Tel: 3022327575

• Here are notices to Telcast Network:

Cease and Desist Letter to Telcast Network LLC | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)

State-AG-Task-Force-NOTICE-Letter-to-TELCAST.pdf (ncdoj.gov)

UtilityPKCnD.pdf (legalcallsonly.org) **very interesting read!

• Telcast scumbags purchase a significant number of their TNs from Peerless. As we all know, Peerless/InfoBip is a big reseller to all sorts of questionable foreigners.

• Telcast works very closely with Sansom - notorious impersonators of Medicare.

3 Likes

Great and informative research @scamterminator2021 :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you, sir! I like that kind of stuff and LOVE to call out VOIP scumbags on their lies and bullshit! They ARE the reason why we are in such a hot mess these days!

2 Likes

Kinda annoying how it seems FTC are just sending them out… and then that’s basically it. Doesn’t really seem like they are truly giving a shit themselves and doing much more as things stand.

They really need to start properly clamping down more.

1 Like

I may be wrong, but I think they are trying, albeit at slower pace It is just that VOIP carriers are making a ton of money and have powerful attorneys and lobbyists helping them. FTC seems very understaffed and overwhelmed and lacking resources. They don’t even have a lot of attorneys to work on it…

1 Like

Shouldn’t matter. Law is law.

What’s going on here is ILLEGAL, UNLAWFUL, ILLICIT, SANCTIONABLE. THEY DESERVE EVERY FUCKING CHARGE UNDER THE FUCKING SUN. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the broken US political and economic ecosystem, aka “the swamp” :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

815-376-8260 is still active and scamming. This is the number on the network of Peerless Network.

@Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome @Tillianne @drwat @MehNamesJeff @barryspar @LordOfTheRings @CatMan

5 Likes

In, but I’m limited on patience right about now. These worms today have mentally exhausted me.

5 Likes

Totally understandable. To be more precise, these Pakistani scammers are threadworms. They live in shit, breathe shit and they are shit. They love their Chopin music, though! Worms that are aspiring to be butterflies when they grow up.

5 Likes

@Jhawk yes, mentally exhausted from the lies they tell when scamming.

4 Likes

@CatMan So very, very true Cat! :+1:

5 Likes

Since Sansom scumbags love to use this Chipmunk Man’s voice on hold (the high-pitched male voice a la characters from Alvin and the Chipmunks), your nickname is perfect! Perhaps, they need to be reminded that for every nasty smelly dirty Pakistani scamming chipmunk, there is a strong and big American or British cat out there somewhere. @CatMan

5 Likes