(810) 255-7361 Amazon Impersonation Scam

Same ol’ story: they call from spoofed numbers and leave automated bot-generated voicemails posing as Amazon Customer Service.

I called (810) 255-7361 at 12:01 PM CST and got Indian/Paki-sounding human species there.

2 Likes

:rofl: You sure about the “human” part??? :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Not exactly, Jhawk, hence the reason I had to be more specific and added the word “species”! :smiley: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:+1: Totally understand that logic Terminator…Love your Handle btw! :wave:

1 Like

Thank you very much! You know what is funny, bizarre and sad at the same time about foreign scammers? It is the stance of the United States Federal Government. They are well aware of scamming going on and losses of billion of dollars from it as well as pain and suffering of regular Americans. They also have all the technology, legal and diplomatic tools to end it. For example, over 90% of scams originate in just 5 nations of the world, such as India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Philippines and China. You would think that some pressure could be applied… The US Govt. is also well aware of all the local VOIP providers assisting scammers. And yet, what is the end result here??? Nothing!

2 Likes

Oh man, you’ve hit on one of my rage points there, especially with the VOIP providers! I do cyber AES contract work for the Defense Dept and I personally spoke with both of CT’s 2 bone headed senators (intentional lower case) and how Onvoy & Intelliquent admit doing business with scammers, yet as you noted NOTHING is freaking done. Can’t tell you how pissed it gets me! :rage:

1 Like

Jhawk, yes, you’re absolutely correct. Often, I am receiving 5-8 calls per day from scammers on various VOIP networks. They are mostly from: Intelliquent, Peerless Network and Century Link. I’ve reported them well over 100 times to FTC, FCC and US Attorney General’s Office. End result? Nothing, as usual. And these VOIP fuckers are so obnoxious that they would not even respond to me whenever I complain to them directly. Filing BBB complaints makes absolutely no difference to them either. I also researched all of the scamming sites, and the majority of them are hosted by GoDaddy. I’ve complained about them numerous times too. End result? Silence, as usual from the government and from GoDaddy’s “Abuse/Fraud Department”.

1 Like

Scamterminator, I’ve gone & done the same as you countless times, but I’ve given up reporting as it’s a waste of my time. I may as well complain to my cats as they would at least hiss, :wink:. It’s why I try like hell to terminate their systems or at least waste THEIR time like the rest of our community. And as for those “VOIP fuckers”, when Onvoy does respond it’s always a blatant lie by stating their ‘investigation’ showed no fraud. MF’ers!

1 Like

Jhawk, agreed on all points! I’d say, we have to keep pushing the government more, though. Perhaps, the more people complain and the more people write to their “senators” (sic), the higher the likelihood that one day these retards wake up. The other point is grassroots movement to specifically target the most egregious violators, such as certain VOIP providers and governments of India, Pakistan and Nigeria. People could boycott their goods and have demonstrations in front of their embassies. These are POS governments, no doubt.

1 Like

For sure on that! Now that we are both wound up, is it too early for some Irish whiskey? :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Not opposed to it at all! I LOVE Russian vodka too!

1 Like

That works for me too…I haven’t had good Russian vodka in a long time.

I dont think they are human. maybe like an ugly fish?

Most of these clowns are NagaBabas, straight out of the forest.

Jhawk, try Russian Standard. It’s a pretty solid Russian vodka and they come at different tiers.

1 Like

Thanks Terminator! I’ll ask my liquor purveyor to get me some of the upper tier to try out.

1 Like

I am of Russian descent actually and speak fluent Russian. Not affiliated with Russian scammers or intelligence services :grin: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: So, I would definitely not recommend any bad or cheap vodka to you haha!

1 Like

@scamterminator2021 and @Jhawk, also there is Slivovica!

Slivovica is one of the most traditional Slovak drinks. I have seen it translated to English as Plum Brandy. It is made from plums but I am not sure about the “brandy” part. It has a plum taste, and it is quite strong . You can also find this plum brandy under the name “slivka.” The most famous brand is Spiš Originál.

Many years ago in the village named Lipovce in the far eastern Slovak part of the former Ceskoslovensko (Czechoslovakia), I was with a man and his family when he made homemade Slivovica. He had some big tins that were metallic and maybe aluminum full of fermented plums. He added sugar and water I think. I am not sure exactly what he put in the cast iron stove thing that had the copper coil and the thing on top to turn to mix up the stuff inside. He used wood to start the fire at the bottom of the black iron thing. After he ran it through twice (and he told me in the Slovak language that we cannot drink it after running it through once or it will make us blind!), he put some something that looked like a very large thermometer into it to determine the percentage of alcohol and it was 116 proof or 58 percent alcohol. It did not taste good to be honest but they swear by it.

1 Like

@scamterminator2021, have you ever drunk Vodka made from potatoes? I tried such Vodka once in the former U.S.S.R. I do not remember if I could tell the difference between Vodka made from wheat and Vodka made from potatoes. I was feelin’ no pain already, so at the time the Vodka made from potatoes tasted great and was flavorful.

1 Like

Wow, that’s impressive as I found it a very hard language to learn, and I’m fluent in German & Greek and also took Latin ( :face_vomiting:), but couldn’t get the hang of Russian. Your advice as such is definitely heeded as expert!

1 Like