(810) 255-7361 Amazon Impersonation Scam

Sounds like some good moonshine, and I like plum whiskey. I’ll have to look for that too. Just a whiff of 116 proof may put me on my ass though :wink:

Hviezdoslav, Yes, I had slivovica in Czech Republic, Serbia and then in Montenegro. Good stuff and could be mild or strong, depending on how it is made. It is more popular in Southern Balkan region than in Slovakia or Czech Republic, but they drink it too.

1 Like

@Jhawk, I ceased being a “young man” oh so many moons ago. I can’t drink alcohol like I used to be able to drink now that I am middle-aged! Those days are gone as nowadays when drinking any kind of alcohol it is only a matter of time before the alcohol will put me to sleep.

2 Likes

Hviezdoslav, yes. I had it. Russians mostly consume wheat vodka, though. I do not sense a huge difference in taste personally. Polish people, Belarussians and some Ukrainians love it! The Ukrainians also make really good vodka of black peppers. They call it “gorilka”. They sell it here too in many larger liquor stores.

1 Like

@Hviezdoslav I’m right there with you on ALL accounts you mentioned. And I also feel it the next day too.

1 Like

Jhawk, yes it is a hard language, I heard. I was born and raised in Moscow, but moved here over 15 yrs ago. My GF is American and she struggles with learning Russian lol. Cyrillic alphabet is a major challenge for her, and so are Russian films, especially anything that is historical in nature. I love the sound of German and Swedish language! Very manly and tough:) I speak some German, and I admire Scandinavian mythology and Nordic history.

1 Like

Yeah Scamterminator2021, I did buy in Bratislava in the Slovak Republic in around 2006 from a store some Slivovica and it was 80 proof/40 percent alcohol like what is usual in America. The man in the village obviously made it stronger! In the village, if you have a stomach virus they suggest that you take a shot of Slivovica. The Slavs appreciate the value of alcohol!

1 Like

@scamterminator2021 Where did you learn to be so proficient in English? SOB, you write better than 80% of the people born here!

1 Like

Polish vodka is great! And if you ever get a chance to buy Serbian vodka or other alcoholic beverages, I would recommend them. The Serbs drink as much as the Russians! Also, Serbian-made and Bulgarian-made AK rifles are excellent! And they have pretty girls too :wink:

Better not let your girlfriend read this thread :rofl:

1 Like

Jhawk, thank you, sir! Well, it may be due to the fact that I learned British English first? Or perhaps just getting my Bachelor’s and Master’s in the US? Not sure, but I like to read lots of historical books and documents. If you’re a gamer, let me know! I have a ton of suggestions for deep and serious PC games, man! I am really into good strategies!

1 Like

Haha, true, man!

1 Like

Terminator, I used to play big time and I do like good strategy games. I flew an F-16 in the AF so I played mostly online flight sim games such as Aces High & DCS with folks from all over the world. I built myself a nice little flight sim chair with stick, throttle, etc. But I’m so damn busy creating AES algorithms for work, I officiate 3 sports at the college level and assign 1 at the HS level. My eyes become so damn screen tired to play much anymore. BTW, what are your degrees in and where did you attend? My BS was IE/Computer Science & Masters was Computer Forensics, UPenn & Wesleyan.

1 Like

I will write to you in a direct message, man!

1 Like