808-374-3768, (208) 604-9227‬, ‪(864) 691-6468‬, (743) 229-4389 - Medicare Benefits Advisors

Scam Number: 808-374-3768
Domain Used: N/A
Extra Info: I received several phone calls from this number with pre-recorded messages about some “Medicare Rewards” and “specials from Medicare”. I am not on Medicare and NOT interested. Furthermore, my number is on the Federal DNC List, and they are breaking the law. I called back and got a scambitch who sounded Filipino.

They are calling many people, it looks like: 808-374-3768 | 8083743768 | YouMail Directory

This is ONCE AGAIN on the network of IP Horizon/Call 48/Skyetel. They are answering now. @MehNamesJeff @JusticeinTexas @Jhawk @barryspar @Hviezdoslav @MajorLeeAwesome @drwat @Tillianne

Special “thank you” to @Jhawk who shared additional numbers of these scammers. They are as follows:

Here’s some more diabetic #'s: ‪

(208) 604-9227‬

• Phone Number: ‪(208) 604-9227‬
  • Date of this Report: August 08, 2023
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: IP HORIZON
  • Phone Location: BLACKFOOT, ID

‪(864) 691-6468‬

• Phone Number: ‪(864) 691-6468‬
  • Phone Location: LYMAN, SC

(743) 229-4389‬

• Phone Number: ‪(743) 229-4389‬
  • Phone Location: GREENSBORO, NC
8 Likes

It might be a great idea to complain about this illegal activity to the following people:

[email protected], [email protected]
and copy [email protected] and [email protected]

VOIP carrier IP Horizon appears to be disregarding this ongoing issue.

They have already gotten CEASE and DESIST letters from the Federal Government: Cease and Desist Letter to HFA Services LLC, also d/b/a Call48 | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)

6 Likes

808-374-3768 Diabetic Center Tuesday 8-8-23 1:38PM EST

6 Likes

Yes, they are multitasking scammers! Sometimes this scum answers as “Medicare Rewards”, other times it is “Medicare Advisors” and sometimes it is “Diabetic Center”. Same criminals from India and the Philippines but use various disguises. They are also using 414-306-6887 number to scam and spam.

3 Likes

Here’s some more diabetic #'s: ‪

(208) 604-9227‬

• Phone Number: ‪(208) 604-9227‬
  • Phone Location: BLACKFOOT, ID

‪(864) 691-6468‬

• Phone Number: ‪(864) 691-6468‬
  • Phone Location: LYMAN, SC

(743) 229-4389‬

• Phone Number: ‪(743) 229-4389‬
  • Phone Location: GREENSBORO, NC
4 Likes

@Jhawk - Thank you! @MehNamesJeff - you know what to do!

2 Likes

I’m composing an email right now with the info you supplied.

2 Likes

I am doing the same, my friend! We have to hold this VOIP scum accountable!

2 Likes

If you guys want more clout rather than the odd straggler number there are almost 750 of them here

I also have another several hundred to post later on today after the toll free onslaught has been dealt with.
There has been in excess of 1200 refund and tech support toll free numbers both yesterday and today

These pricks are out of control, using more US numbers than Genuine US businesses occupy

3 Likes

|### Legal Team|2:33 PM (11 minutes ago)||

|
| — | — | — |
|to me, Mike, [email protected], [email protected]

|

#- Please type your reply above this line -##

Thank you for contacting IP Horizon.

We’ve received your request and will get back to you with a response as quickly as possible. Your Ticket ID is: 210025

Thank You,

IP Horizons

As usual, nothing will be done.

3 Likes

I will share the email of the US Telecom person with you who handles investigations. I will send the PM.

3 Likes

If these were real providers for diabetes supplies, I would never use them. They have no concept of customer service and for sure they hate women,

3 Likes

I doubt they are legitimate. They are robocalling and they swear when you point it out to them. Plus, they pose as Medicare, which is illegal.

3 Likes

My point was that they have no concept of how to treat a customer. I would think that they would scam more people by being polite.

4 Likes

Haha, true! It is almost like scammers need to hire better scammers to be their consultants!

3 Likes

I’ll try to give them a call tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ve been tracking this same call center for several months now
They started off by impersonating Syosset Pharmacy in New York, selling fake CBD tinctures and have now progressed to Diabetic centre/Nationwide supplies now

2 Likes

I am in a state of shock! They took every one of the numbers down and had a recording that the number was reported as fraud and to notify anyone else. You can hear the recording on this #: ‪(864) 691-6468‬

5 Likes

Just heard it for myself! It seems the more of us emailing at the same time for the same reason and really pressing in the moment is beginning to create wonders!

(P.S: Are you sure it was IP Horizon’s actions and not someone who hacked the number LOL? Did you get an email back that they did this? I hope it was them as this is a positive sign.)

3 Likes

Yes, I just checked it about 1 hour ago myself! I think it is because we copied FTC and FCC officials and put pressure on them simultaneously!

Way to go, everyone! Let’s now apply the same tactics to Lumen! Their 414 number is STILL operational! I have a different posting about that one.

Teamwork makes a huge difference with VOIP scum!

1 Like